Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Backs Shakur Stevenson To Overcome Oscar Valdez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Archie Sharp Backs Shakur Stevenson To Overcome Oscar Valdez

According to Archie Sharp, he has the gameplan to cause Shakur Stevenson problems and believes the unbeaten champion is worried about fighting him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valdez's best win is a fading Berchelt. I actually think he lost against the Brazilian Conceico. His defence is porous, and he will get tagged all night by the sharp shooter Stevenson. His only chance is to go all in the first few rounds and try and catch Stevenson cold.

Comment

I could see Stevenson coming over to the UK to showcase his skills against Sharp. Similar to how Frank got Tank over here to face Walsh. Sharp’s a decent fighter but he likely fares no better than Walsh did. Simple case of levels.

Comment

Brickcity Shakur will school ol boy Saturday night and teach sharp shooter a lesson so be watching sharp you could take some pointers from the Young bull ...come forward and he will make you pay!!!

Comment

At this point in his career Archie might be better off making a more realistic challange & call out British champion Anthony Cacace.

Comment

“This is a crucial time for me because I need to keep my number one ranking with the WBO and I can’t afford to lose that spot.”

likely to have a few easy fights until the mandatory is called then. He beat Leon Woodstock ages ago now, I can’t think of a meaningful fight he’s had since

Comment

Who? I think the world would care about my opinion as much as this guys.

Comment

Working...
              X