Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Sets Return, Will Fight on June 11 in Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo Sets Return, Will Fight on June 11 in Atlanta

Super middleweight contender Alfredo "Perro" Angulo, inactive since August 2020, has been added to a night of boxing on Saturday, June 11th at The Center Stage Theater in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Regarded as a very tough fighter". AKA he blocks punches with his face.

Comment

Canelo rematch in the works
      Silence Silence likes this.

Comment

I don't think there is a real boxing fan that really cares for this return. He wasn't that good in his prime and I expect him to be less than mediocre at 39. Some people just can't go back to working a 9-5 I suppose.
        Last edited by D3v1Ld0g; 04-27-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Angulo is a shot fighter and that other guy that they said it is a social media sensation I have no idea who he is.

Comment

Rematch against James Kirkland on Triller! lol

Comment

Man angulo needs to retire
              MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                Rematch against James Kirkland on Triller! lol
                Haha. The best of the roasts so far!
                steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

This seem to be problematic with boxing, a fighter who is a warrior but has taken far to much punishment over the years even in his younger years, but now at the seasoned age of 39 wants to return after being inactive for a few years; disaster waiting to happen!
                  MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

I am troll..point out the obvious..complain..and swing on the nuts of schmanelos fake stardom, but I am dead serious when I say this..
                    May God be with him. I hope he does not further injure his TBI's.

Comment

Working...
                    X