Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Confident Amanda Serrano Will Topple Katie Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Trinidad Confident Amanda Serrano Will Topple Katie Taylor

Three division world champion F?lix 'Tito' Trinidad is well aware of the atmosphere during a fight card at Madison Square Garden in New York. The venue was the Puerto Rican star's second home, with six big bouts taking place at MSG.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She's a fine looker too, although Cecilia Braekhus more so, but let me not sound sexist.

A very talented boxer, and Katie too. An excellent night of boxing, with Stevenson and Valdez also in action, although on Top Rank.

Comment

Katie Taylor is facing a hostile crowd so it might help Serrano who really doesn't need help. Could be a hell of a fight. Hope both fighters do well and come out fine healthwise.

Comment

Sounds like Trinidad is supporting his own ethnic group and nationality…..hmmmm
        Cool Scant Cool Scant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Well obviously.

The Irish will be supporting Taylor I’d imagine

As I will as I’m part Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            She's a fine looker too, although Cecilia Braekhus more so, but let me not sound sexist.

A very talented boxer, and Katie too. An excellent night of boxing, with Stevenson and Valdez also in action, although on Top Rank.
            Really?? as the saying goes .... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - for me Serrano has gone from cuteness personified a few short years ago to looking like a witch - attractive witch mind you but all the cuteness has long gone. Makes me wonder what she is doing. Taylor looks a bit frumpy - never any makeup - so very natural look. Anyway - let them knock the **** out of each other on Saturday

Comment

he literally almost never supported Cotto. So you can stop whatever narrative you trying to make. Also, you're not American.

Comment

Did the article state the TV network? Is it not televised?

Comment

Fight is on DAZN

Comment

To be fair, Cotto wasn't all that Trinidad like. Cotto got into boxing to lose weight so he probably grew up a tad on the shy side for maybe being picked on. Of course he lost weight and looked strong/powerful in boxing, but the damage done to his mental from early on carried up with him. Quite spoken and humble, as if he's still thinking eyes are on him, judging the way he looks.

Meanwhile you had Trinidad who probably thought he was hot ****, he would come out dancing to music, climbing the corners, pounding his chest and pointing to the fans in the crowd. Two totally different personalities. Trinidad more than likely respected what Cotto was doing for PR boxing but otherwise probably couldn't relate to him 1 on 1. Nothing wrong with that really.

Comment

Working...
                    X