Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Excited To Be Promoter While Serrano Gets To Be Put On A Pedestal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: I'm Excited To Be Promoter While Serrano Gets To Be Put On A Pedestal

NEW YORK - At a time when he deserves to take a victory lap, Jake Paul couldn't be happier with his unfamiliar role of simply being along for the ride. The online influencer and boxing cruiserweight novice played a significant role in helping finalize an historic championship fight on tap this weekend. Paul's Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) took
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-28-2022, 10:05 AM.

He wants to get into her pants so bad!

Comment

Jake Paul has done a great job raising Amanda's profile by showcasing her on a major platform on Showtime PPV -- as well as that Euro-Bum Tommy Fury. You can tell that Paul is really emotionally invested and he is feeding off the hype of Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano and is ready to get in the ring himself.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        He wants to get into her pants so bad!
        I'm gonna guess he probably already has

Comment

u mean knocked off her pedestal sat night LMAO

Comment

A female with no cell phone? Now that is a distinction more impressive than her 42 wins and all her world title belts.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 04-27-2022, 11:07 AM.

Comment

You get paid what you are worth, and most don't care for what is 95% boring fights. Serrano may just be a tad more popular than Shields. Paul just trying to be like he is for fighters getting paid more but in the end he only cares about raising one persons profile and that is his own.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                A female with no cell phone? Now that is a distinction more impressive than her 42 wins and all her world title belts.
                ———
                Truer words have never been spoken

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  You get paid what you are worth, and most don't care for what is 95% boring fights. Serrano may just be a tad more popular than Shields. Paul just trying to be like he is for fighters getting paid more but in the end he only cares about raising one persons profile and that is his own.
                  Nah, he just want to bang her bush and shake her peaches.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Nah, he just want to bang her bush and shake her peaches.
                    Lol, I wouldn't be shocked if that has been happening already. Seems like a little much, I figured when he started putting her on his PPVs he was smashing.
                    Last edited by jonnyc420; 04-27-2022, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X