Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Okay I've Had a Loss - But It's Not The End of The World For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Okay I've Had a Loss - But It's Not The End of The World For Me

According to heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte, he is still highly motivated to secure the best possible fights in his weight class. This past Saturday night, Whyte was knocked out in the sixth round of his mandatory clash with WBC world champion Tyson Fury. The fight took place before a record crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its not just about the loss, its all the **** he talked for years about deserving opportunities and how he was gonna make his mark once he got them. To then finally get his big chance that he apparently deserves so much, and then just **** the bed that bad is a terrible look and not something I think he'll ever really recover from.

Comment

Stop talking it is embarrassing
      Motofan Motofan kushking kushking like this.

Comment

That goofy fixed fight should have been on comedy central. Whyte looks like a defeated man who sold his soul before the fight started.

Comment

If he is going to continue in the heavyweight division I would seriously advise him to get a trainer who can teach him to cup or cross his arms to protect from the uppercut. Plenty of Holyfield, Frazier, and Norton videos for teaching guides.
          rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

We thought it’d be the end of your delusions at least though, but we dead wrong.

”Even Fury said i’ll be a champion” lol he just said that out of politeness and pity.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              Its not just about the loss, its all the **** he talked for years about deserving opportunities and how he was gonna make his mark once he got them. To then finally get his big chance that he apparently deserves so much, and then just **** the bed that bad is a terrible look and not something I think he'll ever really recover from.
              So no fighter should believe in themselves then and take on challenges in their career? Win/lose/draw at least he tried to be great.
              Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Dillian Whyte will never be a world champion.

Comment

He’s quite clearly awful, could not have had any success in many other HW eras, and obviously bottled it against Fury.

But what I’ve generally liked about Whyte is he doesn’t hide and he will fight tough customers. Really, he doesn’t get enough respect round here for that, considering how many renowned boxers aren’t ready to mix it.
                  joe strong joe strong Smash Smash like this.

Comment

It is not the end, and once again? Whyte is reacting impressively to a brutal loss.

He may have found his level, but if his dedication is still the same he will 'Go on to be in big fights, win some and lose some etc'.

Whyte is too heavy these days, and it is not down to lack of dedication. His body cannot cope with being over 250 + pounds.

I think he needs to be in the 240-245 pounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X