Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Still Recovering, Aims To Fight By September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Still Recovering, Aims To Fight By September

Alex Bornote, manager of former world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, says the boxer is still eager to continue his career. Rigondeaux, 41-years-old, has been winless in his last two bouts, with defeats at the hands of John Reil Casimoro and Vincent Astrolabio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody cares. It's time for runner to leave the track. Nash out.

Comment

Just retire Rigo. Incredible amateur career and a good pro career despite several mishaps. Regardless, at 41 and coming off back to back losses what’s really left?
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 DFM DFM like this.

Comment

He is boring, has not chin at this stage of his career and nobody really wants to see him. Time to go into the sunset.

Comment

He can only see clearly out of one eye and he's talking about coming back? Come on.....
          Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Father Time is undefeated, even for "El Jacal!" Peace & Blessings Champ, but it's time to hang them up!

Comment

Great news. Hope he makes a full recovery so we can finally get the Santa Cruz grudge match out of the way this year. Early 2023 the latest. Get well soon champ.

Comment

Ive been to scared to use the pressure cooker I got for xmas last year. Now I think I'll just sell it.

Comment

It's over Rigo, the reflexes are gone. Just not enough left. Bad career choices and the crap the WBA pulled so little Leo didn't have to fight the scary Cuban hurt his career, not to mention Top Rank turning on him for schooling Donaire.

Comment

So an eye more compromised than kell brooks yet already at such low weight cant drop to many more classes rigo is done. Mah god bless on next journey in life

Comment

Working...
                    X