Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Gears Up For Joseph Parker, Hopes To Face Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Gears Up For Joseph Parker, Hopes To Face Tyson Fury

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce is hoping WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury sticks around in the sport. Joyce was ring last Saturday at Wembley Stadium in London, as Fury retained his title with a sixth round knockout of mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce should win this. Dubois handles parker easily also. Would like to see Dubois and joe have a rematch that was a great fight
    Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Parker did improve a lot between the two Chisora fights and Joyce is... well he's the juggernaut so i'm lookin forward for this

Comment

Great fight. A tough fight. I hope Big Joe wins. I think he can.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

If joyce wins is like to see him against flip or zhang

Comment

We need more fights like this! Evenly matched but I have to favour Parker. Parker looks rejuvenated after a few lackluster showings under his previous team. They had great success & made it to the top while earning a lot of money in the process. It seemed as though they plateaued. Parker needed a fresh voice in his corner. He is younger, faster & can crack. He also has a good team in his corner. He will be getting the same quality sparring & corner work Fury was getting. Joyce is a tough SOB & can take a punch but he is awfully slow. Dubois got stopped by Joyce. Dubois is still very inexperienced at the top level, Parker is not. This is a great fight but I think Parker wins by a UD. Parker can fight off the back foot & he may have to do a lot of that whereas Dubois could not. Dubois had no plan B.
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Good fight and I hope Joyce wins this one. Seen enough of Parker and when he can't get going he gets too defensive.

Comment

Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  We need more fights like this! Evenly matched but I have to favour Parker. Parker looks rejuvenated after a few lackluster showings under his previous team. They had great success & made it to the top while earning a lot of money in the process. It seemed as though they plateaued. Parker needed a fresh voice in his corner. He is younger, faster & can crack. He also has a good team in his corner. He will be getting the same quality sparring & corner work Fury was getting. Joyce is a tough SOB & can take a punch but he is awfully slow. Dubois got stopped by Joyce. Dubois is still very inexperienced at the top level, Parker is not. This is a great fight but I think Parker wins by a UD. Parker can fight off the back foot & he may have to do a lot of that whereas Dubois could not. Dubois had no plan B.
                  I agree with this post. I think Parker can pull out the win. He has good power and ability he just needed a push. If he had a destroyed mentality he would be hell on most heavyweights IMO

Comment

60-40fight? 50-50? Boxing deserves good fights

Comment

Working...
                    X