Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Whyte Wants a Rematch? I Wanted To Take Out Julia Roberts - It Didn't Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Whyte Wants a Rematch? I Wanted To Take Out Julia Roberts - It Didn't Happen!

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says there is little to no chance of a rematch with Dillian Whyte. This past Saturday night at Wembley Stadium in London, Fury knocked Whyte out in the sixth round of their mandatory fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A lot of people don’t know this, but when Frank Warren got shot years ago, there was a second shooter hiding in the grassy knoll, and it turns out it was Julia Roberts who was still seething about Warren turning down a chance to audition as an extra in ‘Steel Magnolias’, but I’m guessing you won’t be hearing about any of that in the fake news media.
    Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Whyte is a clown

Comment

The British Jarell Miller - except Miller was never brutally raped in the ring on multiple occasions. Get lost. You Laughingstock punching bag

Comment

waiting for fury to retire and then stumble bum to claim hes going to avoid a rematch with him

Comment

Beat 3 of these 5, Joshua, Wilder, Usyk, Ruiz, Joyce, then rematch Parker and get back to us. You are officially back in line.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Julia Roberts was definitely an underrated vanilla tender back in her heyday!

Comment

Whyte is got some nerve. Dude has been concussed 2 of his last 3 fights. Time to go to the back of the line Dillweed. How about fight a Wallin, or Dubois next. Bet he loses those too.

Comment

Right on Fish Eyes… the headline made me laugh….

Comment

Tbf, that cloak he wore for the ringwalk did look a tad heavy.
                    P to the J P to the J 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X