Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Hope Fury Doesn't Retire Because I Want Another Go; One Fight & I'm Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Hope Fury Doesn't Retire Because I Want Another Go; One Fight & I'm Back

Dillian Whyte wants a rematch with Tyson Fury. Though nothing about the definitive outcome of their fight Saturday night seems to warrant a second heavyweight title bout between them, Whyte feels it was competitive enough before Fury knocked him out in the sixth round to get a second shot at Fury's WBC belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only in your dreams Dillian.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Hearn called it right when he said that Whyte got lulled pre-fight by Fury's lack of angst. Going in to try and rough Fury up was the only hope for a guy of his limited talents to make his mark, and the gulf in class might have been less visible, even if it resulted still resulted in defeat. This was also his only hope of getting another go.

As it stands, not only did he look woefully inferior, he also looked neutered, to the extent that hoping for a rematch is absolute fantasy land.
      Last edited by P to the J; 04-26-2022, 10:17 AM.

Comment

''Sorry I'm just laughing cause he got beat up so bad!'' - Deontay Wilder
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I want to see Wilder Whyte. Always thought it was pretty pathetic when Whyte put out a video of himself laughing when Wilder got stopped. Wilder would take his head clean off his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
            Hearn called it right when he said that Whyte got lulled pre-fight by Fury's lack of angst. Going in to try and rough Fury up was the only hope for a guy of his limited talents to make his mark, and the gulf in class might have been less visible, even if it resulted still resulted in defeat. This was his also his only hope of getting another go.

As it stands, not only did he look woefully inferior, he also looked neutered, to that extent that hoping for a rematch is absolute fantasy land.
            i said it on here before the fight, Fury was softening Whyte up all week.

We all know Whyte thrives in a hostile aggressive environment, so Fury took it away.

Just like Wlad loved a professional setting, all polite and whatnot, so Fury made it into a circus, running around as Batman etc. took away Wlad’s comfort zone.

Fury admitted that he would be nice to Wilder in one press conference and start being aggressive the next, because he knows Wilder hasn’t got the mental stability to think for himself, so he was always adjusting his mood based on how Fury was acting. Had Wilder dancing to his tune when he wanted .

Fury is the smartest man in boxing when it comes to this, the subtle mind games start long before the fight.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-26-2022, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Delusional Dilian Shyte and his delusional fans just wouldn’t go away. I really thought that was the end of it, I was dead wrong.

”i was giving just as much problems as he was giving me” what a clown

Comment

Yes, it was not a fair fight, we all know that Whyte doesn't see uppercuts, and in a fight with him, these blows should have been banned.

Comment

Dillian hasn’t sold out all those PPV Fights, that’s a lie he needs to stop telling. He doesn’t earn 5 mill every fight and “play with his money” by declaring he’s earned £400,000 like some deluded fans on here wants the world to believe either.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

i said it on here before the fight, Fury was softening Whyte up all week.

We all know Whyte thrives in a hostile aggressive environment, so Fury took it away.

Just like Wlad loved a professional setting, all polite and whatnot, so Fury made it into a circus, running around as Batman etc. took away Wlad’s comfort zone.

Fury admitted that he would be nice to Wilder in one press conference and start being aggressive the next, because he knows Wilder hasn’t got the mental stability to think for himself, so he was always adjusting his mood based on how Fury was acting. Had Wilder dancing to his tune when he wanted .

Fury is the smartest man in boxing when it comes to this, the subtle mind games start long before the fight.
                    Great spot. Fury was very smart with wilder by praising him one second then being derogatory about Deontay the next.

I couldn’t agree with you more. Fantastic post.

Comment

Working...
                    X