Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Brutally Exposed Dillian Whyte's Limitations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Brutally Exposed Dillian Whyte's Limitations

TYSON FURY REINFORCED his position as the premier heavyweight on the planet on a mesmerizing night underneath the giant illuminated arch at Wembley Stadium on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Booooooooomb squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Uppercuted his head off then pushed him to the mat like a sack of potatoes....levels..fury knows he's on the moon after surviving wilder x3
      W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

I think the levels of skill, and even championship performance attitude was shown up.

I think Whyte was a tad spooked by the occasion. This was clear for me, when he was acting all matey matey during the press conference and weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          I think the levels of skill, and even championship performance attitude was shown up.

I think Whyte was a tad spooked by the occasion. This was clear for me, when he was acting all matey matey during the press conference and weigh in.
          Yeah, good shout. Definitely fought like a guy who bottled it, but didn't consider that as the reason for him acting like he'd had a joint at the press conference. I put that behaviour down to Fury killing any potential intensity, like Ruiz did pre-AJ fight no.1.

As I've said elsewhere, Whyte's absolute only hope of making a contest of this was to go in riled up.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Fury destroyed yet another man before they even got in the ring lol. I think Fury fooled Whyte into coming in heavy as well.

Comment

Working...
            X