Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Getting Help From Larry Holmes To Prepare For Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan Getting Help From Larry Holmes To Prepare For Daniel Dubois

Don King, promoter for WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Trevor Bryan, has revealed that his fighter getting some valuable lessons in camp as he prepares to defend his title against mandatory challenger Daniel Dubois.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bryan is gonna learn how to get knocked out like Holmes did by Tyson.

Comment

Dubois needs find out where this fight's happening, otherwise King's going to keep him hanging around & he'll have trouble with his visa, which could well mean getting to the USA late & not having time to acclimatize or like Charr not get in at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
        Bryan is gonna learn how to get knocked out like Holmes did by Tyson.
        Probably, but DD still hasn't fought anyone after the loss to Joyce...If you put DD in with any top 5 guy, he will probably experience what happened against JJ...he needs to string some wins together and spending some time in the States, perhaps.

It is hard to see what he has learned since his loss.

I know that he will pick up some BS title, but he might also have to fight better competition than he is ready for.

I think they will try to get him a payday and cash out.

Comment

DD reminds me of a British Seth Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

Probably, but DD still hasn't fought anyone after the loss to Joyce...If you put DD in with any top 5 guy, he will probably experience what happened against JJ...he needs to string some wins together and spending some time in the States, perhaps.

It is hard to see what he has learned since his loss.

I know that he will pick up some BS title, but he might also have to fight better competition than he is ready for.

I think they will try to get him a payday and cash out.
            I'm certainly not saying DD is gonna be champ one day, simply that he's gonna steamroll Bryan. I think Dubois was doing well against Joyce, but he got busted up and couldn't continue. I rate Dubois higher than Dillian Whyte (even before he got beat by Fury). After two stay-busy/confidence-building fights since Joyce, Bryan is the type of opponent DD needs now.
            BritJimbo BritJimbo likes this.

Comment

Holmes could probably give DDD a better fight then Bryan , maybe he should be the one training ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

I'm certainly not saying DD is gonna be champ one day, simply that he's gonna steamroll Bryan. I think Dubois was doing well against Joyce, but he got busted up and couldn't continue. I rate Dubois higher than Dillian Whyte (even before he got beat by Fury). After two stay-busy/confidence-building fights since Joyce, Bryan is the type of opponent DD needs now.
                I think he is also a good choice for DDD, who needs rounds.

Comment

DDD finishes this bum.

Comment

Working...
                  X