Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Was Getting Outboxed, I Didn't Give Him a Round.. Maybe One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Whyte Was Getting Outboxed, I Didn't Give Him a Round.. Maybe One

Promoter Eddie Hearn believes Dillian Whyte had the wrong mindset for last Saturday's fight with WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. Before a crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium, Fury stopped Whyte in the sixth round with a vicious uppercut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like someone’s no longer welcome at slaveroom after that ko loss…

Comment

Eddie is being honest. Fury is outstanding, but that was a pretty bad performance from Whyte.

About the topic of the push on Whyte, yes he was pushed, seemingly lightly, but Sullivan was hurt and his legs gone after the uppercut.

Great payday for Whyte, and he's had a few good wins in his career. He doesn't have to box again.
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Thanks for the honesty hearn. I hope Dilian hears about this. As he thought the fight was close. Lol

but wait no mention of “the push”?

Comment

It does seem from the soundbites that Eddie has fallen out with Whyte but Eddie talks a lot and he hasn’t said anything untrue about the fight so could be nothing.
          Fact Fact greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Eddie is being honest. Fury is outstanding, but that was a pretty bad performance from Whyte.

About the topic of the push on Whyte, yes he was pushed, seemingly lightly, but Sullivan was hurt and his legs gone after the uppercut.

Great payday for Whyte, and he's had a few good wins in his career. He doesn't have to box again.
            It was like Shaq’s poster dunk then pushing the defender after lol. Can’t blame the poster on that little push. Can’t get you all dizzy and on spaghetti legs unless you are just being delusional.

Comment

Hearn is on the money on this. Whyte just came for the payday, the payday.

Comment

Whyte seemed to he trying to win, he was pressing forward and winging shots, it just wasn’t working plain and simple. Whyte even resorted to fouling, so I didn’t see a lack of passion or intensity.

We’ll see how Whyte looks next time out, and that’ll help put this one into context. There is Fury, AJ, Usyk, and then there about 12-15 other heavyweights who match up dead even with one another on paper. Lots of fun to be had if the fights can get made.

Comment

Whyte is trash...

Comment

I can see the gears in Eddys head spinning. "Whyte was getting outboxed", like Whyte can improve for another shot. He wasn't getting outboxed, he got outboxed and KOd too.

Comment

Working...
                    X