Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Details Why Tyson Fury is Simply Better Than Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Details Why Tyson Fury is Simply Better Than Anthony Joshua

Frank Warren, co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says the 'Gypsy King' solidified to the world that he's a better fighter than his domestic rival, Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not a robot. He has heart. He is a far better boxer.

Comment

I think that everyone knows now that Fury is better than Joshua

Comment

Fury needs Josh and usyk on resume to equal Ali's big 3 in foreman, Frazier and liston

Comment

He is better than AJ, but at the same time I think its kinda sad that the UK has experienced a rare golden age for its HWs but instead of really appreciating that its mostly just turned into a pissing contest between Brits based around what promoter a fighter is with.
          Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            He is better than AJ, but at the same time I think its kinda sad that the UK has experienced a rare golden age for its HWs but instead of really appreciating that its mostly just turned into a pissing contest between Brits based around what promoter a fighter is with.
            Probably always been the case, maybe even as far back as the Greco-Roman era with the gladiators. People don’t change, man.

However, the internet age makes communication easier, more visible, and documented in a way it has never been. I suppose if it was around in the Hearns/Hagler/Sugar Ray/Duran era, the pissing contest would have been some serious ****
            TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Fury is better. The only ones that don’t think so are all of the forum posters that have always talked about Fury’s physique. Why do they only like cute guys?

Comment

These takes always could go the other way, so there is really nothing simple about it.
                Will boxer who didn't taste defeat fight harder than multiple times knocked out boxer? Is experience really worth of something if you can't improve yourself from it? What is the level of motivation of fighters in their fights? Were there other outside factors?

And so on and so on, so it is not simple as that, imo. Only if you prefer one narrative and shape everything according to it.

I would just say that Fury is in better position to be better than Joshua given that Joshua has some losses. But that is to boxers Fury didn't even fight, so what is there to compare?
                I'm not even AJ fan and I'm sure I look like I am defending him. I will be just happy if everyone from the Big 4 (Fury, Usyk, AJ, Wilder, in this order) just fight each other and settle these speculations and narratives floating on this forum in the ring.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Joshua the Tim Witherspoon or Michael Moorer of his era.

Comment

Fury is better but we still need them to fight each other
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X