Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury's Full-On Push Is Illegal; They Let Fury Do What He Wants, Get Away With It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury's Full-On Push Is Illegal; They Let Fury Do What He Wants, Get Away With It

Dillian Whyte wouldn't go as far as to state that Tyson Fury's right uppercut didn't hurt him Saturday night at Wembley Stadium. Whyte did, however, contend during an interview Monday with Sky Sports that Fury's subsequent shove had a dramatic impact on the outcome of their WBC heavyweight title fight in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says he should’ve been give extra time because the push caused his head to slam against the mat.
    link here.https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...ush-at-wembley

Comment

I was buzzed but obviously I was trying to regather my senses and he proper pushed me and I fell over and hit my head on the canvas which is illegal. This isnt wrestling, this is boxing. I should have been allowed extra time to recover and then carried on fighting - Dillian Whyte

Comment

For God's sake Dillian, you eventually got your chance, you gave it a go, you got destroyed.

If he handnt gone back he would of gone face 1st, he did you a fkking favour. What did he want? Placing in the recovery position?

Comment

Think Dillian must bea poster here
          Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Maybe so but if he can’t get up from a shove he was out anyway unless he were to hit the back of his head on the canvas which didn’t happen .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Maybe so but if he can’t get up from a shove he was out anyway unless he were to hit the back of his head on the canvas which didn’t happen .
              Did his head even hit the canvas?

Whyte had a pathetic performance regardless and got done in by an uppercut for like the 100th time.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Did his head even hit the canvas?

Whyte had a pathetic performance regardless and got done in by an uppercut for like the 100th time.
                Not the greatest performance at all so it just leaves more questions .

Comment

Dillian Whyte taking one from the Deontay Wilder playbook. It's s shame that 99% off boxers can't take a loss. Viva la Fury, the GOAT. Nash out - boxing expert.

Comment

Fury beat this guy fair and square. But let’s be 100% honest, if that push happened in a PBC fight we’d have100 conspiracy theory threads.
                    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X