Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum On Fury Retiring: Anything's Possible; There's Some Major, Major Fights For Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum On Fury Retiring: Anything's Possible; There's Some Major, Major Fights For Him

Tyson Fury sounded elated to Bob Arum on the other end of the phone Saturday night. Fury's 90-year-old co-promoter couldn't attend his huge fight at Wembley Stadium because he contracted COVID-19 last week and wasn't allowed to travel to London. Upon speaking to Fury soon after his impressive sixth-round knockout of Dillian Whyte, Arum "of course" expects the unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion to fight again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson fury vs usky 2023 !!!

Comment

I wonder, during Tyson's '' retirement '', will the 'Gypsy-Bum' lose the fight with drug and alcohol addition? How fat will he get? I imagine he will exceed his all time weight-gain of 400+ pounds -- hes probably added 20 pounds since Saturday I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I wonder, during Tyson's '' retirement '', will the 'Gypsy-Bum' lose the fight with drug and alcohol addition? How fat will he get? I imagine he will exceed his all time weight-gain of 400+ pounds -- hes probably added 20 pounds since Saturday I bet.
        Damn the Tyson Fury Hate is real with You
        Sheesh
        I thought the 6 others that Hate everything Eddie Hearn/Matchroom was Bad But you top that
        Lol
        Atletisock Atletisock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Damn the Tyson Fury Hate is real with You
          Sheesh
          I thought the 6 others that Hate everything Eddie Hearn/Matchroom was Bad But you top that
          Lol

I understand your concern, but Paris has Tyson by the balls and will keep him on her strict weight-loss and wellness program. I've been trying to reach her through social-media to advise her that the best way to keep Tyson out of boxing is if she makes him enroll in the UKAD anti-doping program : I know that sounds weird considering Tyson is '' retired '' but aside from detecting steroids they also test for recreational drugs such as Tyson's favorite, cocaine.

The bonus here is that in the event that Tyson fails another drugs test, Mrs. Fury will get the notice discretely as it is UKAD ​policy to guard your privacy.

Comment

The Fury haters really need to hit a massage parlor. The incel life is no way to be, son.

Comment

Fury has a good 2-3 years in him at this level of beating the best if he continues to train properly. But if he retires of well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Very easily could put on 20. I worked my butt off for 9 months on my last job. I dropped 30lbs…I kept it off for about 6 weeks after i finished the job in February. Then i went to a string of concerts in March & early April. Drinking, late night take out & lack of exercise. I put 25 of those pounds I lost back on in 3 weeks…
                Last edited by joe strong; 04-25-2022, 09:42 AM.

Comment

1inchcock pfp number 1 hater.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    The Fury haters really need to hit a massage parlor. The incel life is no way to be, son.
                    I like Fury & will hit one anyway…

Comment

Working...
                    X