Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is a Fighting Man, Don't Read This as The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is a Fighting Man, Don't Read This as The End

It was a finish to remember, an uppercut for the ages. Tyson Fury has never had a reputation as a big puncher, but he will never have thrown a sweeter punch than the one that left Dillian Whyte sprawling on the canvas in front of 94,000 people at Wembley Stadium. Never has Fury seemed such a dominant force
    [Click Here To Read More]

Caught in the hype, even Ron Lewis - although he is the first writer to mention the push, at last - is exchanging Fury's uppercut with Povetkin's.
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

All i will say is, everyone is getting this backwards.
      They all need Fury, he doesn't need them.

Comment

You guys really need to proof-read your articles before posting them.

"And yet there is still business to be done. Can this era of heavyweight boxing really conclude without Wilder facing the winner of the Oleksandr Usyk-Anthony Joshua rematch"

Comment

When Fury landed a one-two, Whyte stumbled, pointing to Fury’s feet to indicate he was tripped. But Whyte’s legs were slowing.

But Tyson really did step on Whyte's foot, another illegal-tactic to the list of violations that Tyson Fury was allowed to get-away with by crook Mark Lyson. And the one-two? Come-on brother.

1hourRun boxing expert, REPORTING.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
            All i will say is, everyone is getting this backwards.
            They all need Fury, he doesn't need them.
            This is it. I just want all the fights. Obviously, why they hell would he want this when he can make big money pretending to retire and coming back for a one-off.

Comment

The way he fought gave Whyte very little chance by six he was slowing badly having had little success ...bang , great shot. Fury will fight a exhibition maybe but the temptation to hammer the Uysk v Joshua winner will be too much!

Comment

I do not think this is the end. He is trying to bring Floyd's pompous disrespect for the sport to the heavyweight division. And with the help of a few boxing scene writers he may just succeed.

Comment

I don't believe that he wants to retire. I feel that he is being pressured into it in order to avoid legal trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    You guys really need to proof-read your articles before posting them.

"And yet there is still business to be done. Can this era of heavyweight boxing really conclude without Wilder facing the winner of the Oleksandr Usyk-Anthony Joshua rematch"
                    You have asked the "right" question and I believe there is a good chance that (if Fury stays retired) Wilder could face either Joshua or Usyk. Wilder must now be chomping at the bit because a fight with either Joshua or Usyk is winnable and would be his biggest payday to date. This is going to be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X