Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen vs. Kris Terzievski on May 11: Nikita Tszyu on Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Gallen vs. Kris Terzievski on May 11: Nikita Tszyu on Undercard

Australian heavyweights Paul Gallen (12-1-1) and Kris Terzievski (10-1-1, 8KO) will create Australian boxing history, with the winner to be crowned with dual titles for the first time in more than 100 years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How many dingo dollars for this PPV?

Kris was KO'd by Lucas Browne after Gallen splattered him lol... not a good sign

oops I meant he was KO'd by the aboriginal fella Faiga Opelu that Browne stopped in his most recent fight.
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 04-25-2022, 01:25 AM.

Comment

this is sadly the state of aussie boxing these days. Ex footy star bum fights, and they dare to sell it on ppv.

Comment

yes i wont be buying this one

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          How many dingo dollars for this PPV?

Kris was KO'd by Lucas Browne after Gallen splattered him lol... not a good sign

oops I meant he was KO'd by the aboriginal fella Faiga Opelu that Browne stopped in his most recent fight.
          $59.95 Dingo dollars lol...id have to be crapping cash to pay for this...have spent a small fortune paying for boxing lately...maybe if Gallen was fighting someone decent like Chisora or Whyte...he really is one of the hardest of hard bastards there is and is well under rated.

Comment

Working...
          X