Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Tyson Fury's Knockout Of Dillian Whyte Be His Swan Song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Tyson Fury's Knockout Of Dillian Whyte Be His Swan Song?

By Corey Erdman - Tyson Fury stood in the hallway of Wembley Stadium flanked by dozens of team members and even more people dressed like knights ready to play a part in his theatrical entrance. Inside the arena, a video of Don McLean performing American Pie spliced together with Fury's career highlights played as 94,000 people sang along. From the hallway where Fury and his team stood, the breadth of the singalong couldn't be fully appreciated, but the Fury squad had their own.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think if he does, there will be a BIG question over why he didn't unify vs Usyk

Usyk is right there, he should get past the bum dosser pretty easily, and then there you are.

Unified undisputed, 2 unbeaten generational talents.

Best super heavy since Lewis, best small heavy since Holyfield.

If either of them doesn't fancy it you have to ask questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I think if he does, there will be a BIG question over why he didn't unify vs Usyk

Usyk is right there, he should get past the bum dosser pretty easily, and then there you are.

Unified undisputed, 2 unbeaten generational talents.

Best super heavy since Lewis, best small heavy since Holyfield.

If either of them doesn't fancy it you have to ask questions.
      My guess is Fury will duck A.J if he wins , hopefully he proves me wrong .
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Honestly I think Fury is confident he can beat AJ and I would make him a sizable favourite unless AJ showed dramatic improvement in a rematch with Usyk

Fury understands the sport though, he is a smart guy and he understands his current position amongst boxing fans, and the risk Usyk presents.

Usyk at best is a very difficult night for Fury and Fury knows that and I think questions if the risk is worth the reward.

I think Fury beats Usyk btw but its not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Honestly I think Fury is confident he can beat AJ and I would make him a sizable favourite unless AJ showed dramatic improvement in a rematch with Usyk

Fury understands the sport though, he is a smart guy and he understands his current position amongst boxing fans, and the risk Usyk presents.

Usyk at best is a very difficult night for Fury and Fury knows that and I think questions if the risk is worth the reward.

I think Fury beats Usyk btw but its not easy.
          I don’t believe Usyk has the length to get to Fury and I’d stick to my very unpopular opinion that near 6”6 Wallin is a more dangerous southpaw to a Fury . I believe A.J would defeat Fury that’s not changed .

Comment

———-
            You gotta stop with the silly “ducking” madness! First we heard Fury was ducking Wilder. He destroys Wilder then we heard he’s ducking Whyte.
            He destroys Whyte and you have a new boogeyman, AJ. When does it stop?
            AJ was KO’d by a short pudgy HW and then got schooled by yet another short HW and now you’re telling us Fury will duck AJ! Dude! Stop!
            “Proves” you wrong? Seriously? Who are you for Fury to give two cents?

No need for the usual expletive-laden response, my response to you was factual and logical?

Comment

I don’t believe Usyk has the length to get to Fury and I’d stick to my very unpopular opinion that near 6”6 Wallin is a more dangerous southpaw to a Fury . I believe A.J would defeat Fury that’s not changed .
              ——-
              Did you also believe AJ was going to defeat Ruiz and Usyk? Before the rematches of course.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Fury has claimed he's going to retire every fight since Klitschko and the media falls for it every time.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Why would Fury duck him? It's an easy fight.

Comment

No, it won't.

Comment

Working...
                    X