Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Want Wilder To Fight For Vacant WBC Title, He's Second-Best Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I Want Wilder To Fight For Vacant WBC Title, He's Second-Best Heavyweight

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is hoping that his former foe, Deontay Wilder, is given the ability to fight for the vacant WBC strap. On Saturday night, before a record crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium, Fury knocked out mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte in the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad idea actually.

Comment

Of course windmill gonna fight for the title. Haymon gonna throw some money at Sulaiman and have it done

Comment

Someone had a thread saying that wilder is the 2nd best heavyweight of this era. I actually agree. When all is said and done wilder maybe the 2nd best of this era. And the 3 fights between fury and wilder were the best this era had to give. But usyk could show us something just that I doubt he will be champ for any decent amount of time before being outweighed and clipped. also......whyte/Joshua all overrated to tard levels. Wilder of all people may go down as the 2nd guy of this era. Whyte shouldn't even be in the top 100 of this era.
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

I think wilders ego was shattered from the 3rd fight and mentally he will never be the same again. But he still has that cheat code of a right hand so I will never completely count him out.

Comment

Wilder is solidly second best HW of the generation. (Usyk still needs more fights.) Not a bad idea. He dropped Fury 4 times and almost KTFOed him in the first bout.

Comment

Wilder vs who?

I do rate Wilder, within this era etc.

Wilder does have the second best jab in the division. But after such a long lay off, doing nothing. Can Wilder get himself back in form?

Wilder should of brushed off the Fury loss, and just had a fight against anybody 'Build back the momentum'

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-24-2022, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Whyte should be booted out of the sport.........

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  Of course windmill gonna fight for the title. Haymon gonna throw some money at Sulaiman and have it done
                  Wilder is WBC number 1 in rankings, he will get the shot if fury vacates.

Comment

wilder vs Ruiz jr if he beats Luis Ortiz or wilder vs J.parker/J.joyce ?

Comment

Working...
                    X