Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: There's A lot of Money To Be Made, But I've Never Been a Money Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: There's A lot of Money To Be Made, But I've Never Been a Money Person

Tyson Fury says his win over Dillian Whyte is definitely the end of his career - he definitely thinks so anyway. There was no sense of changing his mind about retiring as he took off his T-shirt to sit down for the post-fight press conference. But neither was there a formal announcement of retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-24-2022, 04:35 PM.

He makes some good points, I still can't say he won't return but by the sound of things it's possible that fight may have been it.

Comment

Smart move to mention retirement as it seemed to keep all of the journalists focused on that, as opposed to many other things such as Daniel Kinahan.

Says he's not a money person but then mentions some of that Floyd Mayweather money.

Comment

If and when Fury decides to come back to challenge for Undisputed he has to be 100% in. He mentioned that he was ready for retirement after the third Wilder fight so his head is not 100% in the game. He does, however, seem to step it up when there’s something that motivates him. Then he’s 100% in the game. I do think that a fight for Undisputed would be motivation enough to wanna be great again. The build would be massive, the stadium would surely sell out, and the odds would be high. He’s had a tremendous career and a wonderful comeback story. He could retire and he’d have marked a solid legacy. But to become Undisputed after everything he’s been through and to have defeated the foes he’s defeated, man now that would be icing on the cake. Let’s hope it happens.

Comment

Not about the money but then he says he wants the "Mayweather money" on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            Smart move to mention retirement as it seemed to keep all of the journalists focused on that, as opposed to many other things such as Daniel Kinahan.

Says he's not a money person but then mentions some of that Floyd Mayweather money.
            Why don’t you worry about every single last fighter signed and affiliated to mtk global And Probellum. Until you do that, go back to doing what you do 80% of the day, tickle your bAllls

Comment

Gotta say. Those Mayweather exhibitions must be tempting easy money. Carnival freak stuff for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                He makes some good points, I still can't say he won't return but by the sound of things it's possible that fight may have been it.
                Yeaaah Right
                All Talk
                If Tyson doesn't give up the WBC Belt next month rest assured he isn't serious about retiring

Comment

Disgrace if he quits. Not about money but about legacy! If he quits now there'll always be ppl saying he's not in the top HOF of hw boxing ever. He needs one more fight to be undisputed. Then ok if he quits.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                    If and when Fury decides to come back to challenge for Undisputed he has to be 100% in. He mentioned that he was ready for retirement after the third Wilder fight so his head is not 100% in the game. He does, however, seem to step it up when there’s something that motivates him. Then he’s 100% in the game. I do think that a fight for Undisputed would be motivation enough to wanna be great again. The build would be massive, the stadium would surely sell out, and the odds would be high. He’s had a tremendous career and a wonderful comeback story. He could retire and he’d have marked a solid legacy. But to become Undisputed after everything he’s been through and to have defeated the foes he’s defeated, man now that would be icing on the cake. Let’s hope it happens.
                    The guy talks complete bull**it

Comment

Working...
                    X