Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Should Inspire Young, Old Guys; 'Other Side Of The Street' Stuff Out The Window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Should Inspire Young, Old Guys; 'Other Side Of The Street' Stuff Out The Window

Devin Haney hopes he has inspired his contemporaries to walk it like they talk it. By switching promoters and network/streaming affiliations, and agreeing to fight George Kambosos Jr. twice in Australia, if necessary, Haney has proven that he is willing to do whatever it takes to make the fights that he wants.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thats it forget about the other side of the street, its now the other side of the world

Comment

Amazing what fights one can get when they step away from the deadzone

Comment

Respect to Haney for doing whatever it took for this opportunity.

Comment

All the credit in the world to Haney. Now it's time for that fool in De Soto, Texas to meet his Nebraska destiny. Agreed nobody is trying to hear that street stuff anymore. Make the fights.

Comment

Canelo went to Showtime and Dazn.
            Mikey went to Showtime and Dazn.
            Loma has fought on Showtime vs Russle.
            Ramirez went to DAZN to Hooker.

Haney you are not the first or last.

Comment

Haney gets my respect for his initiative.
              i may be wrong but it seems "street " stuff is exclusively the stance of the PBC guy's. Sitting kosher under Al's protection program. Where they can be the best without actually facing the best.

Comment

Difference is a lot of established fighters ain't going to wanna sign a 3 fight deal like he pretty much did just to get a fight. Haney isn't a big star and doesn't generate any subscriptions and was overpaid by DAZN, if he was DAZN wouldn't have let him go

Comment

It sounds a bit dramatic the way Haney said it and sometimes it's easier said than done but I hope he does inspire others. I hope fans and boxers can make a stand and demand that the fights the fans wanna see get made. Would be so good for the sport.

Comment

He had to sign with ESPN/Arum to get the fight. And he had to sign for 2 additional fights. He wasn’t able to get the fight and stay a free agent. What he did is exactly what “other side of street” means. He’s not making any sense.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X