Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: Hall Of Fame Is Not My Goal, But I'll Be Happy If I'm Inducted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev: Hall Of Fame Is Not My Goal, But I'll Be Happy If I'm Inducted

Sergey Kovalev has carved a respectable career inside of the ring, but is it worthy of enshrinement into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota, New York?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy, Krusher. Beat Pulev's brother, win a title, add some weight and go fight Dillian Whyte

Comment

At his best he was a great fighter, would probably beat several guys who are in the HOF but if we're going by best official wins and accomplishments I don't think he did enough to get in.

Comment

He'll make it, one of the best LHW's of all time, arguably beat Ward the first time and was destroying everything on his path like GGG used to.

He will be a HoF, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          At his best he was a great fighter, would probably beat several guys who are in the HOF but if we're going by best official wins and accomplishments I don't think he did enough to get in.
          This.... If he got the official win over Ward i think that would have edged it

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            He'll make it, one of the best LHW's of all time, arguably beat Ward the first time and was destroying everything on his path like GGG used to.

He will be a HoF, no doubt about it.
            This..... Also he can redeem himself!

Comment

Kova has fought major opposition at 175 even though hes faded now definitely a HOF career

Comment

He's nowhere near one of the best lhw of all time. One of the best of the 2010s - that's it.

I don't know if he would beat Stevenson when they were both at their peaks. He officially lost to Ward even if Ward cheated 2nd fight and got a poor decision first fight.

Pretty sure he doesn't beat Beterbiev from a few years ago, maybe even now. then look at the lhw from the seventies - murderer's row.

Comment

Mancini, McGuigan, Gatti are in the HOF. So on merit Kovalev deserves it but voting for HOF usually is not based on merit.

Comment

keep dreaming, russians barred until 2080

Comment

Working...
                    X