Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: It Was So Easy For Fury, Whyte Performance Was Really Lackluster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: It Was So Easy For Fury, Whyte Performance Was Really Lackluster

Former world champion Carl Frampton predicted a dominant win for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury - and that's exactly what happened on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to agree Sugarhill has really been great for Fury. They seem to have great chemistry. Sucks if it ends here but Fury has indeed done it all in his division.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Whyte has been one of the most over rated fighters in division for some time. He Should never have been in top 5. Should never have got this title shot after losing to 40 year old pov.

Some say his left hook is his signature move, but it seems his signature move is getting starfished out cold on the canvas.

dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        I have to agree Sugarhill has really been great for Fury. They seem to have great chemistry. Sucks if it ends here but Fury has indeed done it all in his division.
        He hasn't really done it all. To be called a great, which I believe he is, u have to have quite a few defense's in my opinion, and against top quality opponents, he hasn't done that yet, he's close to that, another 3 or 4 defense's should fix that but I can't in all honesty day he's done it all, there's still 2 huge names out there in usyk and Joshua, granted usyk way more dangerous and the Joshua fight is gonna be a predictable outcome but he still hasn't done it yet, and ngannou would be an interesting fight aswell, still lots to do friend

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Green View Post

He hasn't really done it all. To be called a great, which I believe he is, u have to have quite a few defense's in my opinion, and against top quality opponents, he hasn't done that yet, he's close to that, another 3 or 4 defense's should fix that but I can't in all honesty day he's done it all, there's still 2 huge names out there in usyk and Joshua, granted usyk way more dangerous and the Joshua fight is gonna be a predictable outcome but he still hasn't done it yet, and ngannou would be an interesting fight aswell, still lots to do friend
          Nahhh only great fight left is usyk-joshua winner.
          the list would just go on and on and on if you listened to doubters.
          nobody even thought he’d be where he is right now after his obesity and coke head days.
          RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Green View Post

3-4? Well, Usyk and AJ are obvious. Who else, Joyce? Could be a good fight but hardly marketable. And after AJ and Usyk, Joyce will be 37 or something- pretty pointless fight then as Joyce isn't more of a threat than Usyk and AJ. I'd say he'll fight Usyk and AJ (not Usyk if Usyk loses) and will then call it a day. I don't buy for a second this another "retirement" of his.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Nahhh only great fight left is usyk-joshua winner.
              the list would just go on and on and on if you listened to doubters.
              nobody even thought he’d be where he is right now after his obesity and coke head days.
              Well then there's still a fight left at least, u just said it yourself, he's also had a couple long layoffs in his career so if he did fight and beat usyk, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he just takes a couple years off and let's the new blood come through, then returns and smashes them too, he would then be a nailed on atg but right now, there's still fights there, usyk after he beats AJ and then a once AJ has recovered he can then get smashed again, money to be made in that fight, whether AJ loses to usyk or not, that would sellout Wembley again

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post

3-4? Well, Usyk and AJ are obvious. Who else, Joyce? Could be a good fight but hardly marketable. And after AJ and Usyk, Joyce will be 37 or something- pretty pointless fight then as Joyce isn't more of a threat than Usyk and AJ. I'd say he'll fight Usyk and AJ (not Usyk if Usyk loses) and will then call it a day. I don't buy for a second this another "retirement" of his.
                Is no-one keen on seeing the ngannou fight then? I would buy that, I know some guys on here hate the crossover fights but that would be a spectacle, may not last to long but still, u got 3 fights there which would take 2ish years to get through and by that time u could have some fresh blood coming through and the process starts all over again, I don't think it's his proper retirement either, he loves to create a story to keep people talking but either way someone with his talent has to fight until atleast close to 40, he's wasting his talent imo if not

Comment

Not keen on seeing ngannou box fury yeah i would wilder or even this new only way would watch is if its mixed rules 2 rounds box 2 rounds mma 1 round kickbox. That would even it up with the kickbox round being the deciding round though id give that the ngannou yet if its the last round and his gas tank who knows because if its just boxing fury wins just mma ngannou wins
                  Last edited by Ry92; 04-23-2022, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Dreck vs even shlttier dreck.....

Comment

Working...
                    X