Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I Felt No Intensity From Whyte, His Energy Dissipated Really Fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: I Felt No Intensity From Whyte, His Energy Dissipated Really Fast

A few days ago, former two-division world champion David Haye had openly backed Dillian Whyte to defeat Tyson Fury on Saturday night, before a crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Haymaker version 7.0 is so salty that Fury has had the career he dreamt of. Problem is David, Tyson is a special talent, you never were.
    FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

Comment

Maybe the magnitude of the event? I mean Fury strolled out to the throne then ran to the ring. Was he psyched out before he threw a punch? Whyte was breathing from his mouth in round 2…

Comment

He looked the same vs Povetkin in the rematch. He got the KO only because Povetkin almost died from covid 2 months prior. But Whyte had no energy there too.

Comment

Getting up off the canvas messed up Whyte's rhythm. I don't think he was hurt, he didn't hear the count, the ref was biased. they stopped it too soon. Next.

Comment

I happen to agree with David Haye. Something was definitely off with Dillian Whyte. This has been the moment that he had hoped for, searched for and longed for all the days of his boxing career.

So for him to come into this fight showing no signs of fight or life; Out of shape and unprepared was more than a little disappointing. It's alright to lose but it's how you lose that matters.

He should have made this a firefight from the opening bell. It was his only chance of winning the fight. My heart goes out to all of his British fans like David Haye who once supported and believed in him. He simply let them down.
            blackbakers blackbakers Roj Roj like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              He looked the same vs Povetkin in the rematch. He got the KO only because Povetkin almost died from covid 2 months prior. But Whyte had no energy there too.
              This.

Whyte is just ****. He looked literally just as slow in the Povetkin fight. I have no idea what people were expecting.

Comment

David Haye looked like he was going to cry after the fight and Lennox Lewis kept glaring at him and rubbing in Fury’s win and Haye’s bitterness/stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I happen to agree with David Haye. Something was definitely off with Dillian Whyte. This has been the moment that he had hoped for, searched for and longed for all the days of his boxing career.

So for him to come into this fight showing no signs of fight or life; Out of shape and unprepared was more than a little disappointing. It's alright to lose but it's how you lose that matters.

He should have made this a firefight from the opening bell. It was his only chance of winning the fight. My heart goes out to all of his British fans like David Haye who once supported and believed in him. He simply let them down.
                  LOL this was never the moment Whyte was waiting for. He never actually really wanted this fight. It was obvious. The whole 600 days schtick was part of the act sold to idiots and the British public who dont know any better. In reality, he would much rather earn massive paydays facing D level talent on ****ty Matchroom cards. From the weigh in you could just see how little pop Whyte had in his demeanour towards Fury. He's dodged fights with Wallin, Breazeale, and Ortiz...he was never serious about his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

LOL this was never the moment Whyte was waiting for. He never actually really wanted this fight. It was obvious. The whole 600 days schtick was part of the act sold to idiots and the British public who dont know any better. In reality, he would much rather earn massive paydays facing D level talent on ****ty Matchroom cards. From the weigh in you could just see how little pop Whyte had in his demeanour towards Fury. He's dodged fights with Wallin, Breazeale, and Ortiz...he was never serious about his legacy.
                    You are right. The guy is a certified bum! He laid down just for a pay day

Comment

Working...
                    X