Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ekow Essuman Boxes Past Darren Tetley: Retains British, Commonwealth Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ekow Essuman Boxes Past Darren Tetley: Retains British, Commonwealth Titles

Ekow Essuman made a successful second defense of his British and Commonwealth welterweight titles as he claimed a unanimous points decision over Darren Tetley in the chief support to the Tyson Fury-Dillian Whyte heavyweight title fight at Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was about as entertaining as watching cricket….
    Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Benn should be all over this. I see opportunity.

Comment

Ha Ha. Benn will steer clear of Essowman unless he wants to end up beaten like Kurt Zouma's cat. Ekow may not be flash but he gets the job done.

I find cricket entertaining, myself. I'm certainly looking forward to tomorrow's county games & the IPL. I can't, however, understand how any sentient human being could watch motor racing. Now, that is pointless....

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
          Ha Ha. Benn will steer clear of Essowman unless he wants to end up beaten like Kurt Zouma's cat. Ekow may not be flash but he gets the job done.

I find cricket entertaining, myself. I'm certainly looking forward to tomorrow's county games & the IPL. I can't, however, understand how any sentient human being could watch motor racing. Now, that is pointless....
          I'm a fan of almost all sport, and as a long-suffering Derbyshire fan, the prospect of this coming season is as mouth-watering as Fury's uppercut. But while I can understand horses or cars watching horse racing or F1, I'm less sure why humans watch them.

Comment

Benn beats the piss out of this guy

Comment

I thought Derbyshire were doing well this season?

Regarding your footnote, I'm interested!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post

Even formula 1???

Comment

Especially competitive planet destroying

Comment

The Brittish Commonwealth belt is pretty flashy. I like those things in the right context. Benn could thump his chest with this strap. Forget the granny banging.

Comment

Working...
                    X