Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Ugas, Canelo-Bivol, Stevenson-Valdez, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Ugas, Canelo-Bivol, Stevenson-Valdez, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Errol Spence's win over Yordenis Ugas, Canelo Alvarez vs. Dmitry Bivol, Josh Warrington, Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uggggghhhhh, I got duped into reading another Katlholo post before I realised it was him. Next time I'll hit Ctrl+F and skip that wanker and his biased ramblings.

Comment

They gotta protect the money cow, and that wasn’t Ugas that was worth 10 cents to Spence’s dollar on the next fight. But Spence was the better fighter easily. He better hurry and cash in before a lesser fighter than Crawford takes him out.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Uggggghhhhh, I got duped into reading another Katlholo post before I realised it was him. Next time I'll hit Ctrl+F and skip that wanker and his biased ramblings.
        Mr South African.

Comment

It seems like more people have figured out that bread throws out nothing but bias b.s in these bags, because I see less and less people commenting on these, almost like people are not buying it anymore. Bread should stick to what he does best, being a Crawford fan boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            It seems like more people have figured out that bread throws out nothing but bias b.s in these bags, because I see less and less people commenting on these, almost like people are not buying it anymore. Bread should stick to what he does best, being a Crawford fan boy....
            yet he continuously gets people sending him emails to respond to. What’s changed is there’s less whiney b***hes such as yourself crying in the comments about every little thing being a canelo slight.

Comment

Just watching the all access epilogue. Felt it when Ugas started crying in the dressing room. Dude gave everything he had. Just wasn’t enough.
              siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Tyson Fury has to be top 10 PFP.

Katholo is a complete moron but you have to give him credit for the consistency of his biased ramblings.

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
                  Katholo is a complete moron but you have to give him credit for the consistency of his biased ramblings.
                  Question is, which poster on here is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    yet he continuously gets people sending him emails to respond to. What’s changed is there’s less whiney b***hes such as yourself crying in the comments about every little thing being a canelo slight.
                    This.

I don't read the comments a lot of times because I know the same Canelo stans are going to be in here crying about Bread and how he won't acknowledge the greatness of the "Ginger Diva" in spite of the fact he always gives Canelo props.
                    Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X