Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Backs Fury: Whyte is Not The Athlete and Boxer That Fury Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Backs Fury: Whyte is Not The Athlete and Boxer That Fury Is

Former heavyweight champion George Foreman is backing Tyson Fury to retain his WBC world title in his mandatory showdown with Dillian Whyte. Fury will collide with Whyte before a record crowd of 94,000 at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes George, saying Fury on points: obviously been reading my posts on boxing scene

What he hasn’t mentioned is the amount manhandling that’s gonna go down. If you think American Airlines are bad, then ****…

Comment

Big George has it half right. If Whyte gives Fury a chance, Fury will stink the place out.

Comment

Fury has won the respect of American fans and fighters alike. Good thing he never signed with young Edward..

Comment

It always worries me a bit when there is a fight I am looking forward to (such as this one), but the two fighters are former “friends” and sparred together for so long (although years ago), I get concerned that Fury will be looking to just outbox Whyte and not hurt him too much and will be content to win on points and end up being a stinker of a fight. Reminds me a bit of Lamon Brewster vs Chris Byrd a few years back, Brewster had some great KO’s but he was the cousin of Byrd so took it easy on him and was a boring ass fight. There’s been others too where friends have fought and the fight ends up being a yawn fest.

Comment

Working...
          X