Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte - Ready For War in Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte - Ready For War in Wembley Stadium

Fury, Whyte Weights Photos Gallery - ESPN+ PPV will present the world heavyweight championship from London's Wembley Stadium on Saturday, April 23, when two Britons meet - WBC heavyweight champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and WBC interim titleholder Dillian "The Body Snatcher" Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury by stoppage round 7!!

Comment

I see Whyte landing that nasty left hook on Tyson Fury, and I'd like to see how Fury would take it..I've still got Fury winning a tough decision

Comment

Kronk Fury coming in lean and mean for this fight.

He took the best bombs Wilder had to offer, does he have anything to worry about from a boxer that got slept by old man Povetkin? We'll find out.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Whyte looks heavy, it looks like he fell for Fury's bluff.

RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Fat, no mobility, no chin and no upper body movement, out of shape guy vs a MOVING, long, tall with power, reach and a granite chin guy.
            It’s a tuff call. LOL. Fights a waste of time.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 04-22-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Some people still think how Fury's body looks matters.

Whyte isn't ripped like Holyfield or a Ken Norton either.

It's boxing, and they have the skills, it's not a bodybuilding contest, and these are big heavyweights.

Comment

I give his fans a hard time, But in all honesty, Good Luck to Dillian. I’m happy he’s earning a career high pay day because he does deserve that at the very minimum.

He’s put a lot in without much in return. I was there at the start of his career when he was on undercards even on a Luke Campbell undercard at one stage. It’s nice to see him finally make it to the top.

Hope both leave the ring healthy and go home to enjoy life with their families. Give us a great fight lads and let the best man on the night win!
                Last edited by RoadMan94; 04-22-2022, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  I see Whyte landing that nasty left hook on Tyson Fury, and I'd like to see how Fury would take it..I've still got Fury winning a tough decision
                  It can certainly happen. Whyte tends to always drag opps into his style of fight. When wilder used body shots in the last fight with fury, he slowed Tyson down. Whyte is much better at bodywork. His catch and counter left hook is his signature at this point.

I’ll always back fury against almost anyone, but Whyte is a live dog without a doubt. If Fury wins in style nobody can claim he’s useless like they always do.

If Whyte wins, no fury fan can make excuses either. If Dillian cleans his clock, He will be the man and Team Fury would kick themselves over no rematch clause.

Plus Whyte has seriously bet on himself here with his refusal to promote, if he loses no network will touch him and he ain’t getting a voluntary defence off a champ. So he’s all in pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

It can certainly happen. Whyte tends to always drag opps into his style of fight. When wilder used body shots in the last fight with fury, he slowed Tyson down. Whyte is much better at bodywork. His catch and counter left hook is his signature at this point.

I’ll always back fury against almost anyone, but Whyte is a live dog without a doubt. If Fury wins in style nobody can claim he’s useless like they always do.

If Whyte wins, no fury fan can make excuses either. If Dillian cleans his clock, He will be the man and Team Fury would kick themselves over no rematch clause.

Plus Whyte has seriously bet on himself here with his refusal to promote, if he loses no network will touch him and he ain’t getting a voluntary defence off a champ. So he’s all in pretty much.
                    Another crazy post ,Whytes non participation has nothing to do with how other promoters will act . Everyone in the business knows it’s personal and how he was screwed over by BT and Top Rank no other promoters disagreed with that .

Whyte will get more then enough offers win or lose .he’s had multiple fight of the year candidates.
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-22-2022, 08:39 PM.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X