Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Casimero Is A Pure Rat, Everything He's Done In Life Is Just Horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler: Casimero Is A Pure Rat, Everything He's Done In Life Is Just Horrible

Paul Butler wasn't about to be fooled twice over the same fight--or lack thereof. Advanced measures taken by the promotion allowed the 33-year-old Ellesmere Port boxer to move forward with a planned fight this Friday in Liverpool, even if against a new opponent and with modified stakes. Butler was previously prepared to
    [Click Here To Read More]

Casimero should just move up! It's obvious he can't make weight! SMH!

Comment

Maybe Rachel Donaire and Nonito were right about not fighting John Riel Casimero.

Comment

I lost my respect to Casimero he's an idiot as well as his team

Comment

The article say Casimero was wrongly accused, or named... I missed the article setting that straight. All this time I have been thinking he was a pervert. I hate that about the press. They make a big fuss when someone is accused of something then barely bother mentioning when it (90% of the time) turns out fake.
          No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
            The article say Casimero was wrongly accused, or named... I missed the article setting that straight. All this time I have been thinking he was a pervert. I hate that about the press. They make a big fuss when someone is accused of something then barely bother mentioning when it (90% of the time) turns out fake.
            Yes, but Jake Donovan included it in this article and he deserves respect for that. How often do you see editors note like that? Not a big Donovan fan but everyone is a fan of integrity. Especially with how people are judged now a days.

Comment

yeah what a rat... now watch me spend this MTK drug money

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                This is definitely something that needs to be looked into. Tons of people will only know the initial story and still think the worst. It's all kinds of wrong. Nash out.

Comment

Same...day..weigh-in....

Nobody remembers any weigh-in, really. This whole, "Let's make it a separate event" is terrible for the sport, especially when you have guys coming in 10-15 or more pounds the day of the fight. It is a disgrace

I'll always refer to Spence walking around at 190...and fighting at Welterweight.. that is a travesty..

Stop the suanas... Stop the water-refraining.. stop the day before weigh-in...

Boxing needs a mop

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                    Same...day..weigh-in....

Nobody remembers any weigh-in, really. This whole, "Let's make it a separate event" is terrible for the sport, especially when you have guys coming in 10-15 or more pounds the day of the fight. It is a disgrace

I'll always refer to Spence walking around at 190...and fighting at Welterweight.. that is a travesty..

Stop the suanas... Stop the water-refraining.. stop the day before weigh-in...

Boxing needs a mop
                    Same-day weigh-ins affects the fluid around the brain which helps to protect it whilst it's bashing around on the inside of the skull, which is likely to cause more long term brain damage alongside comas, death etc.

Allowing the fighters 24 hrs to rehydrate is safer. It's not perfect but it's damage limitation, you'll always have weight bullies no matter what. If you're young and have good genetics then you'll be able to cut a higher % of weight than others and still be able to recover for the fight.

The BBBOC do not allow sauna use, yet fighters still do it. And they'd still do the same for same day weigh-ins. Jake LaMotta used to use the sauna to make weight.
                    L. Cipher L. Cipher likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X