Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Want To Blow The Roof Off, Send Haney Back To America Without WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos: I Want To Blow The Roof Off, Send Haney Back To America Without WBC Belt

The fight is a few weeks away, as George "Ferocious" Kambosos Jr (20-0, 10 KO's) will defend his titles against Devin "The Dream" Haney (27-0, 15 KO's) on June 5 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do it SD King George !!

Comment

School will be in session in Australia. Haney will go and easily remove the belts off this dude.

Comment

I like Kambosos but he is still not well known in Australia. He could walk down the street with boxing gloves on, draped in his belts with Kambosos across his trunks and wouldn't get recognised outside Sydney or Melbourne.

I think it is a bad idea staging the fight at Marvel Stadium too. It is an Australian Rules stadium and the pitch is massive, fans in the stands will need binoculars to see the ring.

Comment

He'll get a gift based off his "pure aggression." Haney outboxes him,but He'll get robbed..no way the Roos give the Mericans a decision..

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
            He'll get a gift based off his "pure aggression." Haney outboxes him,but He'll get robbed..no way the Roos give the Mericans a decision..
            ———-
            We’ve seen many such robberies in America too when foreigners come to fight
            • Felix Sturm from Germany got robbed in the US after beating Oscar.
            • Erislandy Lara of Cuba got robbed in the US after beating Paul Williams.
            • Lennox Lewis got robbed after beating Holyfield.
            There’re plenty more. I remember those without even using Google.
            So, it happens a lot more in the US.

Comment

Nobody cares. Not many would even notice or care Haney left the US to pursue those bogus belts against a featherfisted bum. This is not hating on Haney. It seems like absolutely nobody cares on here. Zero buzz. Not sure in Australia and other places.

Reason for this: Everyone knows these two are not the top 2 guys in the division. Absolutely not. Another reason: They are both a no-name brand.

Screw the corrupt trinkets.

The battle of the featherfists.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-21-2022, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Devin Haney is a bum and will go home empty handed w/ a souvenir boomerang.
                WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
                  I like Kambosos but he is still not well known in Australia. He could walk down the street with boxing gloves on, draped in his belts with Kambosos across his trunks and wouldn't get recognised outside Sydney or Melbourne.

I think it is a bad idea staging the fight at Marvel Stadium too. It is an Australian Rules stadium and the pitch is massive, fans in the stands will need binoculars to see the ring.
                  I reckon 4 people would recognise him in Brisbane
                  BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post

I reckon 4 people would recognise him in Brisbane
                    Good point. That's why I call him a no-name brand.
                    You are in Australia, right? Any buzz for this down there?

Comment

Working...
                    X