Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: MP Promotions Prez Confident Jonas Sultan Will Shock Paul Butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: MP Promotions Prez Confident Jonas Sultan Will Shock Paul Butler

Paul Butler (33-2) was scheduled to face WBO bantamweight champion John Riel Casimero Friday night at the Echo Arena in Liverpool in the main event of a Probellum card. Unfortunately for him, those plans were cancelled for the second time when Casimero was pulled again for weight related issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

les go jonas! bring home the belt!

Comment

Jonas is better than casimero. Funny that gibbons is loud now he hasn’t said a word leading up to the fight. They dimed out casimero to **** him out of the belt lol. Boxing politics at is worst

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        Jonas is better than casimero. Funny that gibbons is loud now he hasn’t said a word leading up to the fight. They dimed out casimero to **** him out of the belt lol. Boxing politics at is worst
        Sean Gibbons is silent because he no longer manages Casimero so why would he be talking up Casimero when Egis Klimas is his manager now

Didn't Jonas beat Casimero?

Jonas seems to have gotten stronger, his physique is jacked and solid, I saw his last fight he was knocking that Puerto Rican prospect down multiple times and stunning him, memo heredia got him on those supplemetns for sure.

Comment

I am interested no end for this fight. I'm not saying they bait and switch, but the controversy might increase with more shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
            Why was Gibbons silent ? Sean Gibbons was busy with Pitbull Cruz, that was just last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Sean Gibbons is silent because he no longer manages Casimero so why would he be talking up Casimero when Egis Klimas is his manager now

Didn't Jonas beat Casimero?

Jonas seems to have gotten stronger, his physique is jacked and solid, I saw his last fight he was knocking that Puerto Rican prospect down multiple times and stunning him, memo heredia got him on those supplemetns for sure.
              Casimero is still on MP promotions which gibbons is president of. It’s his job to promote him. Also I agree with ur assessment sultan looks stronger. I expect him to defeat butler. That doesn’t change the fact gibbons told the BBoC that casimero was using the sauna cause he’s the one who arranged it

Comment

Working...
              X