Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Announces Exhibition Against Marco Antonio Barrera on July 2 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Announces Exhibition Against Marco Antonio Barrera on July 2 in Manchester

Two of the most celebrated boxing figures of the 2000s will swap punches in the ring later this summer. Following on the recent craze for showcase bouts between retired veterans, Ricky Hatton will take on Marco Antonio Barrera in an exhibition bout on June 2 at AO Arena in Hatton's hometown of Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Great Nash wants these exhibitions to be banned. Pointless, the result, if any, doesn't matter, and it's just 20 year past their best fighters lining their pockets. Just go have a drink, Ricky, Senchenko ended your career and King Khan ended Barrera's. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      The Great Nash wants these exhibitions to be banned. Pointless, the result, if any, doesn't matter, and it's just 20 year past their best fighters lining their pockets. Just go have a drink, Ricky, Senchenko ended your career and King Khan ended Barrera's. Nash out.
      Dare I say it, GNash Out is 100% on the spot correct. I don't want to see the winner of this fight challenging Prince Naseem next either.
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Lol Ricky and barerra are mates is this them cashing in for some extra beer tokens.

Comment

As a fan and a man, I'm all for exhibitions... Fair exhibitions.. Willie Pep and Sugar Ray Robinson had an exhibition.. the fighting spirit in a man never dies, and as long as a man lives, and has the desire, he should be allowed to fight.

(Side note: wouldn't it be cool if there was a P4P exhibition series at the end of every year, where the top 10 boxers had a playful exhibition? Imagine Fury vs Inoue, Spence vs Canelo. It'd be so dope just to see the best in the ring together. Like an All-Star or Pro Bowl game).

Comment

At heavyweight????

Comment

It’s their name. They built it so they should be able to profit off of it. So even though I don’t care about this exhibition I’m not going to be outraged.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                At heavyweight????
                LOL, yeah what one will come in the fattest?

Comment

have fun fellas......

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    At heavyweight????
                    You missed the announcement on the new super heavyweight division? The winner fights his counterpart from the titanic clash between Maidana and Prince Hamed

Comment

Working...
                    X