Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Jr. Learns From Prograis Loss, Vows Patience With Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Jr. Learns From Prograis Loss, Vows Patience With Gesta

Joel Diaz, Jr. never had a chance going into his June 2017 clash against Regis Prograis. It was not that Diaz did not train enough or overtrained for the Prograis. Instead, Diaz had the wrong game plan and he paid the price for it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is this the son of trainer joel diaz?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Is this the son of trainer joel diaz?
      Not sure, but I don't think so. They are both in CA, but you would think his own father would train him, but he's trained by Abel Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Not sure, but I don't think so. They are both in CA, but you would think his own father would train him, but he's trained by Abel Sanchez.
        Scratch that, yes he is.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/spor...ndio/12591265/
        hectari hectari likes this.

Comment

yo thats crazy, ive never seen them together at any events, never seen his dad work his corner, never heard his dad even talk about his son. Very odd relationship if you ask me, usually the father is proud of his son, maybe they have an estranged relationship over a disagreements ?
          Last edited by hectari; 04-21-2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

yo thats crazy, ive never seen them together at any events, never seen his dad work his corner, never heard his dad even talk about his son. Very odd relationship if you ask me, usually the father is proud of his son, maybe they have an estranged relationship over a disagreements ?
            yeah, seems like they may be estranged for whatever reason. That article is 10 yrs old and even then Jr. and his mom were saying that Sr. was cold-blooded and heartless. That doesn't sound like they had a close relationship. Boxing is the family business so for Jr to be with a different trainer (not even with his uncles) says quite a lot.

Comment

Gesta is working GEEEEEZ!!!

Comment

yeah, seems like they may be estranged for whatever reason. That article is 10 yrs old and even then Jr. and his mom were saying that Sr. was cold-blooded and heartless. That doesn't sound like they had a close relationship. Boxing is the family business so for Jr to be with a different trainer (not even with his uncles) says quite a lot.
                yeah I read that lol said he was cold blooded and heartless and they dad apparently just let him train at the gym, this is weird for real because the son NEVER is around his father ever, never, very strange indeed of all the years. Diaz Sr never even posts about him, or talks about him either.

Im wondering if Joel Diaz Sr divorced the mom or they were just dating and he knocked her up so they dont really have much relationship?

Comment

Working...
                X