Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury-Whyte Has Captured The Imagination of The Boxing World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury-Whyte Has Captured The Imagination of The Boxing World

ONE OF THE biggest fights in the history of British boxing will take place at the towering Wembley Stadium on Saturday night when the No.1 heavyweight in the world performs in front of 94,000 people.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whytes not the top fighter out there , there’s a few guys better then him so I don’t really get the idea that Fury has somehow managed to walk into the sunset stating there’s nothing more to prove if he wins ?

I would find it bizarre if he claims otherwise most fans outside the U.K don’t even recognize Whytes abiotic bring a good fight even if he is . Makes excuses about Usyk and A.J but Whyte was defeated by A.J already and Whyte was knocked out 2 fights or so ago ,he makes no sense at all .
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-21-2022, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Just because I have to use my imagination to picture Whyte doing media, does not mean it captured my imagination. I’ll be watching like the fanatic I am, but my normal friends have no idea this event is happening. Probably watching nba playoffs instead.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out MikeyG MikeyG like this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Whytes not the top fighter out there , there’s a few guys better then him so I don’t really get the idea that Fury has somehow managed to walk into the sunset stating there’s nothing more to prove if he wins ?

I would find it bizarre if he claims otherwise most fans outside the U.K don’t even recognize Whytes abiotic bring a good fight even if he is . Makes excuses about Usyk and A.J but Whyte was defeated by A.J already and Whyte was knocked out 2 fights or so ago ,he makes no sense at all .
        I'm not sure it has anything to do with Whyte as far as proving anything as much as it does with what he has already proved. He dethroned Klitsko who was reigning for over a decade and then knocked out the knockout fighter in Wilder. I'm guessing Fury is talking out of his @$$ about retirement but if/when the undisputed fight comes about he comes back to have that fight before he has to fight another mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'm not sure it has anything to do with Whyte as far as proving anything as much as it does with what he has already proved. He dethroned Klitsko who was reigning for over a decade and then knocked out the knockout fighter in Wilder. I'm guessing Fury is talking out of his @$$ about retirement but if/when the undisputed fight comes about he comes back to have that fight before he has to fight another mandatory
          Klitschko is the only legit top elite fighter he’s defeated that’s one guy who barely threw punches that night . Whyte will be the first guy he’s ever fought of size that will bring some heat so let’s see if he handles that first .,I’m skeptical .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-21-2022, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I like Fury, he's beaten 2 world number 1s for all the belts in theyre own back yards as the underdog. That's a lot more than any current heavyweight. (actually think about it)
            But no it hasn't, add to that the card
            How many US ppvs does this generate? 100-150k?
            I was looking forward to buying it until the card was published, shove it.
            Last edited by Bob; 04-21-2022, 12:20 PM.
            RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

I find it bizarre you claim Whyte earned 4 million against Povetkin yet it’s on record he got paid a few hundred thousand pounds.

I find it funny you claim that tickets haven’t really been sold it’s all a lie and a tout was selling them, yet online clearly shows 175,000 people tried buying tickets.

I find it even more bizarre how you run a mile from truths and re appear when you feel like you know what your talking about.

oh and don’t forget, you’ve seen nothing to tell you Joshua loses his rematch with Usyk HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

i guess he isn’t alone then. You sure as heck never make sense, do you?
              Last edited by RoadMan94; 04-21-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

I dont think much of Whyte at all. I dont really rate him. Hes really average looking. This fight does zero for me. He should be fighting Charles Martin or Jerry Forrest, or a Tony Yoka not for a title against Fury. And almost nobody in USA has heard of him. And he aint doing a good promoting job either. I just want this fight to be over and we can say it happened.
                Last edited by Wacked_Out; 04-21-2022, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X