Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Where Is Tyson Fury's Usual Brutal Honesty When Topic Turns To Daniel Kinahan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Where Is Tyson Fury's Usual Brutal Honesty When Topic Turns To Daniel Kinahan?

By Keith Idec - Tyson Fury has been brutally honest about various sensitive subjects in recent years. Alcoholism. Depression. Drug use. The types of topics that typically embarrass men of his figurative and literal stature. The WBC champion's candor has made his incredible comeback from the depths of despair to the top of the boxing world all the more inspirational, particularly to people battling similar demons.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson will surely put things straight, hes not afraid about what others think about his questionable life style ; here is a great example of what I'm speaking of.

Comment

Why didn't the sky reporters ask sky employee Matthew Macklin about his relationship with kinehan.

Hmmmmm?

What was that?

Comment

Is kinahan really on some el chapo **** as the article states?

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Is kinahan really on some el chapo **** as the article states?
          He's a pretty serious "businessman" that's all I'll say.

Comment

Can some tell me, in laymen's terms, what is going on with this Kinahan guy? I've been reading the articles, but I don't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

He's a pretty serious "businessman" that's all I'll say.
              So pretty much like Don king?

Comment

I think it’s quite bold to assume he was being honest about all the other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Why didn't the sky reporters ask sky employee Matthew Macklin about his relationship with kinehan.

Hmmmmm?

What was that?
                  Sky love to play at being moral, but they don't have any issues promoting events in places like Saudi Arabia who kill and torture people for being gay etc.

Comment

Yeah man, I can't believe Fury wasn't more open and honest about his dealings with renowned drugs kingpin/crime lord Daniel Kinahan. It's almost like he doesn't wanna end up in a ditch riddled with bullet holes, or something. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X