Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Told Me This is Best Training Camp That He Ever Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Told Me This is Best Training Camp That He Ever Had

WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and his challenger Dillian Whyte came face-to-face for the first time ahead of Saturday's record sell-out encounter at Wembley Stadium, live on ESPN+ PPV and BT Sport Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dillian Whyte is a big guy - but he just looks small in that photo compared to Fury. Fury DOES look to be toned - you can see it in his face - I reckon we'll see a Fury with less fat than ever

Comment

Fury toned? Look at that spare tire around his waist and those HUGE fatty back haunches.

Comment

Seems so. One thing I've always respected about Fury is that he does seem to bring it when necessary. I legit think Whyte is going to get battered. I just don't think he possesses the kind of self belief to put up a convincing performance against Fury. At best I see him scoring a cheeky knockdown but that's really about it. He's durable but I don't think he's the dog people make him out to be. Quite the opposite actually. When Joshua brought it to him all those years ago I felt he kinda crumbled.

Comment

Tyson Fury, the best heavyweight since Lennox Lewis and his reign.

Not robotic like Wladimir, but an honorable mention to him for what he achieved, and actually Vitali I thought was better than Wlad.

Fury-Whyte is a good fight, if it's the Whyte who fought Parker, and if he shows up in best shape ever. The Whyte who got ko'd in the first fight against Povetkin would have no chance.

Comment

Working...
          X