Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas Sultan on Facing Butler: This is a Big Moment For Me, I'm Hungry For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas Sultan on Facing Butler: This is a Big Moment For Me, I'm Hungry For It

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Paul Butler will face WBO Intercontinental bantamweight champion Jonas Sultan in his homecoming fight at Liverpool's M&S Bank Arena which tops a thrilling Probellum card on April 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember when Paul got a gift decision for the vacant World Boxing Organisation International Bantam title vs. relentless Willibaldo Garcia last year under the notoriously corrupt MTK outfit -- which thankfully, was ran out of business by the American Justice System.

The gif shown captures the knockdown from the first round of Butler vs. Garcia, the uninformed fan would think that it suggest that Paul Butler went on to clearly beat Garcia, not case.

MTK 'Rat-Boy' Sunny Edwards bias commentary only helped persuade the British audience watching at home that Butler was dominating, in spite the fact that Garcia was pummeling Butler for the remainder of the contest.

I really hope that Jonas Sultan beats the crap out of Paul Butler, its going to be great challenge considering the political obstacles standing in front of Jonas Sultan as once again Paul Butler is doing business with shady characters that engage in illegal practices in boxing : this time its the talent thief Swiss Banker Richard Schaefer and 'Probellum' ( you said it ), who hosted a event in Dubai a few weeks ago, which had two crook referees screw Muhammad Waseem & Cesar Juarez.

In addition to the hurdles inside the ring, the BBBofC have raised my concern and suspicion to be involved by indirectly or informally stripping the WBO bantamweight champ John Riel Casimero over pitiful reasons. So if the ref is not a issue, the British refs are even more likely to screw Jonas Sultan, the live Filipino needs to go for the KO to finally realize his dream of winning a world-title.

Comment

Good luck Paul... Jonas can bang...

Comment

Working...
      X