Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Dillian Whyte - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Fury, Whyte Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fight fans across the U.S. are counting down the days until WBC heavyweight world champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury defends his crown against British countryman Dillian Whyte at London's Wembley Stadium on Saturday, April 23. The Top Rank Pay-Per-View event will begin at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems like they still like each other tbh after all that bs that's been said lol obviously to hype the fight even so this is more friendly than i expected.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

If I'm Sugar Hill and making that loot, I'd wear that BS too! That's some straight up slavery sh_t_TTTTT right there
      Last edited by hitmanjosh; 04-20-2022, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        If I'm Sugar Hill and making that loot, I'd wear that BS too! That's some straight of slavery sh_t_TTTTT right there
        A shirt with some crowns on it?

Comment

Whyte seemed subdued, overawed and lacking in any real confidence. All we heard is how he shouldn't even be Here etc. He can't even give us a way he's gonna win. He can't outbox fury. Has to go for KO, that's an awful position to be in.

Comment

Dillian looks like he’s about to commit a burglary.
            joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

A shirt with some crowns on it?
              The shirt reminded me of Coming to America with Eddie Murphy haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post

The shirt reminded me of Coming to America with Eddie Murphy haha
                Lol, now that you mention it...

Comment

Too many smiles.

Smells like Fury carrying Whyte for the whole duration and being content with the W, while waiting for Usyk.

Comment

Boxing fan first here. Looking forward to a good fight that gets casual fans talking too.

Comment

Working...
                    X