Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz To Ryan Garcia, De La Hoya: Come Negotiate, But Not On Social Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz To Ryan Garcia, De La Hoya: Come Negotiate, But Not On Social Media

ARLINGTON, Texas - The ferocious fighter nicknamed "Pitbull" assured Ryan Garcia that he hardly just barks, but doesn't bite. Garcia took to social media late Saturday night, as the polarizing lightweight contender commonly does in the aftermath of fights involving potential opponents. He interpreted Cruz's comments during his post-fight interview with Showtime's Jim Gray to mean he isn't interested in facing Garcia next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice! I think it is a good stay busy fight for Ryan. It'll come with some merits too. If Ryan could knock out a guy that Tank couldn't, that will raise his stock. On the other hand, if he cannot or something were to happen to him instead, Isaac's stock goes through the roof. It's a good matchup for both.
    PanchoGomez Rayzah 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

Never thought highly of cruz before or now. But then again, I dont think highly of Garcia or Davis either. Cruz did what he was supposed to do vs a 40yr old Gamboa.

Comment

Cruz letting these IG thots know that their fake social media callouts will no longer be tolerated.

Comment

Cryan better tuck that chin. He has a habit of leaving it wide open when he throws his left hooks

Comment

I understood the Tagoe tune-up, but I don't think a fight with "Pitbull" is necessary! Tank is about to leave Mayweather! Why not just wait, and then make THE FIGHT? Haney and Kambo are locked in for 2022! Loma is at war! Tank vs. Garcia is on par with Canelo vs. GGG III, and Joshua vs. Usyk II. Only better fight is Spence vs. Crawford! Make It Happen!

Comment

Cruz is really feeling himself lately. Better not negotiate yourself out of a fight before they put you in a fight with Frank Martin or something like that.
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-20-2022, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Cruz will whoop on Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I understood the Tagoe tune-up, but I don't think a fight with "Pitbull" is necessary! Tank is about to leave Mayweather! Why not just wait, and then make THE FIGHT? Haney and Kambo are locked in for 2022! Loma is at war! Tank vs. Garcia is on par with Canelo vs. GGG III, and Joshua vs. Usyk II. Only better fight is Spence vs. Crawford! Make It Happen!
                  If you want It to be on par with Canelo vs GGG III Ryan needs to fight Cruz and beat him better than tank did to build the fight.

Comment

Get ready for the Cruz bandwagon to crash soon. He’s a fun fighter but he gets beat the fk down by a Ryan that walks him into punches. Lowering your head and charging to launch hooks has been fun to watch. He just hasn’t gotten hit with the upper cut that makes his whole life pause for a good two seconds and I believe any of the top youngins in the sport ruptures his jaw because of this. Tank was too just trying to throw over hands to focus on the punch that’s now been there for a while to land.

Comment

Working...
                    X