Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Feel Like If We Would Fight 10 Times In Australia, I Would Beat Kambosos 10 Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Feel Like If We Would Fight 10 Times In Australia, I Would Beat Kambosos 10 Times

If fellow lightweights would've occupied Devin Haney's position, some of them seemingly wouldn't have agreed to fight George Kambosos Jr. in Australia once, let alone twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s great to have confidence but ARROGANCE will get you in trouble. Don’t forget Haney that this is the guy who fought Teo. Remember that’s the guy you didn’t want to fight. Sooo……..
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

I doubt you can even fool your reflect in the mirror with that bll****.

Comment

That self belief is necessary. If you don't have that, you've already lost.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Nothing but respect for haney. He’s done what many refuse to do.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

The Haney hate really boggles my mind, here's a young fighter taking on a massive challenge with the deck stacked against him, and getting hated on. People complain about the best fights not being made and he didn't let any excuse get in the way of making this fight. Even if you don't like the way he fights you gotta respect that.

Comment

Kambosos talked up the Teofimo fight and riled Lopez Sr. Then Lopez Sr. riled his son and made him lose focus. Haney will fight smart and win decision most likely. But Kambosos could rough Haney up & possibly win.

Comment

fair play to haney going down there, i hope it works out for him, as for this undisputed thing, its so flakey in this sport, u beat one guy, who a lot of people dont even rate very highly and then u are undisputed, other guys have a string of hard fights and get nowhere near it

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  fair play to haney going down there, i hope it works out for him, as for this undisputed thing, its so flakey in this sport, u beat one guy, who a lot of people dont even rate very highly and then u are undisputed, other guys have a string of hard fights and get nowhere near it
                  Kambumsauce is undisputed. Haney is nothing more than the WBC #1 contender. He just refused to wait for loma to unify before he would get his shot so he cried and whined till they gave him a fake belt till he got his shot. He hadnt even been #1 contender for long before they gave his whining ass an interim belt lmao. If he wasn’t such a whining baby he wouldve got the teo fight before kambumsauce did and he could’ve won all the belts in the US. Kambumsauce took a chance on himself. He waited out the unification and held his #1 ranking. Got a big payday out of it. Dillian whyte doing it at HW rn. He waited a loooong time for his shot. Fundora doing it at 154 rn. I respect haney for going to Australia and betting on himself. But this isn’t a unification. He needs to stop. He’s got the fight. If he wins he can claim he’s undisputed unified champ. Because that’s what teo was. And what kambumsauce is now. Haney doesn’t equate into any undisputed conversation unless he wins this fight
                  TDLand TDLand likes this.

Comment

If Haney wins… he will become a global super star and will have fans all over the world including people from Australia and he will be more support than canelo in the future with this high risk fight… but still a high reward also

Comment

Working...
                    X