Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer, Mickey Bey To Settle Grudge on May 21 in Ghana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer, Mickey Bey To Settle Grudge on May 21 in Ghana

Former world champions Mickey Bey (23-3-1, 11 KOs) and Tevin Farmer (30-5-1, 6 KOs) will square off on May 21, from the Accra Sports Center in Ghana, Africa. Bey vs. Farmer, at 10-round lightweight bout, will air live on PPV available at FarmervsBeyPPV.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems an odd fight to make in Ghana.

Comment

Why is this PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
        Why is this PPV?
        (Theory) Because Mickey Bey got kicked out of The Money Team years ago, which essentially revoked his pass to fight in Vegas without giving up a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

(Theory) Because Mickey Bey got kicked out of The Money Team years ago, which essentially revoked his pass to fight in Vegas without giving up a lot.
          The rumor I heard was that after Mickey won his title he started making real unreasonable demands for money, like million dollar minimums

Comment

I don't see any way they can make any money from this fight.

Comment

Great fight for insomniacs

Comment

Well at least these two are fighting, the have both been out for a minute. It's a good solid fight and yet another chance to make sure your streaming site is on top of their game. Got to have the small PPV's covered too.

Comment

Mickey Bey was an exceptional fighter at one point, in fact both brothers were outstanding amateurs together and then they fell off, I would love for Bey to cross Farmers eyes opposite directions so it can all come together.
                  Last edited by hitmanjosh; 04-20-2022, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X