Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Vows To Take Out 'A lot of Pain and Frustration' on Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Vows To Take Out 'A lot of Pain and Frustration' on Tyson Fury

Dillian Whyte doesn't care what you think about his chances of unseating Tyson Fury as the WBC heavyweight champion this Saturday in London's Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As motivational as his story might be ... i just cant see anything special out of Whyte i actually think he has achieved way more than he should have.

Ive got Fury by tko around 8-10

Comment

He has accomplished a ton and I still think his resume is actually better than Fury's.

Of course, Fury's resume will be better after beating Whyte. But for right now, maybe we can just give Whyte some props and appreciate the fun HW scuffle coming up.

Comment

While Mike Tyson was "my champ" when I was a child, Tyson Fury is "my champ" as a grown up. I like everything of him and I hope he wins and still fights after.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
          He has accomplished a ton and I still think his resume is actually better than Fury's.

Of course, Fury's resume will be better after beating Whyte. But for right now, maybe we can just give Whyte some props and appreciate the fun HW scuffle coming up.
          What sh|t people like to believe.
          Awful post

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Fury:
            Ended the two longest heavyweight title reigns of his era

Whyte:
            had to cheat to beat Oscar Rivas, still got put on dream street at the end of the fight

Comment

Whyte playing the victim as usual.

Whyte was a scumbag gang-banger criminal when he was younger, nobody forced him to get into that business, it's his own fault.

Now he's a multi-millionaire earning more than most people can ever dream and he's still crying about being hard done by, wow, what a hard life!!

I'm fed up of this idiots bs, he's been offered numerous title shots over the years, but turned them down to he could carry on the with the "muh mandatory" victimhood.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Fury:
                Ended the two longest heavyweight title reigns of his era

Whyte:
                had to cheat to beat Oscar Rivas, still got put on dream street at the end of the fight
                it never seems to amaze me at how much sht people want to believe.

we’re supposed to believe Whyte has a better resume than fury ?

no one actually says this in reality. Everyone can say whatever they want on the Internet without any fear of humiliation or getting whacked .

This forum has gone down the sh|tter

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post

it never seems to amaze me at how much sht people want to believe.

we’re supposed to believe Whyte has a better resume than fury ?

no one actually says this in reality. Everyone can say whatever they want on the Internet without any fear of humiliation or getting whacked .

This forum has gone down the sh|tter
                  Fury's wins over two long-reigning champions automatically gives him the best resume in the division.

Joshua for example, has never beaten a legitimate champion, and obviously neither has Whyte.
                  The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

If Whyte wants a winnable big money fight, he should go to States and fight Ruiz or Wilder.

Fury is all wrong for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X