Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reacts To Daniel Kinahan Backlash: It's None of My Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Reacts To Daniel Kinahan Backlash: It's None of My Business

Tyson Fury has denied that he ever paid any money to Daniel Kinahan and says the decision by the US Treasury to put $5 million bounty on the Irishman's head has not proved a distraction ahead of Fury's WBC heavyweight title defense against Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is one of the reasons why I think Whyte will beat fury. Fury is getting hounded with questions about kinahan by reporters, taking his mind off the fight. I’m sure Furys mind on the fight has been affected ever since the news was announced.

Anyway, Fury was doing an interview today with sky sports, who are the biggest UK sports channel by far, the interviewer repeatedly kept asking him about kinahan, it gets so cringe and awkward cause the reporter literally does not stop asking, in the end fury has had enough and says he’s already been asked this a million times today and ends the interview and says he won’t be doing an interview with sky sports ever again. Fury clearly looked annoyed and mentally exhausted and I’m sure inside he was raging.

The thing is, this is going to be happening every day until the fight, it’s going to affect him. It’s not the best preparation for a massive fight when ur constantly having to talk and think about something else.

Comment

Fury went into the Wilder trilogy 3 weeks after he was sleeping on the hospital floor with his baby in intensive care…

I doubt he will be rattled by a few questions about MTK lol

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Fury went into the Wilder trilogy 3 weeks after he was sleeping on the hospital floor with his baby in intensive care…

I doubt he will be rattled by a few questions about MTK lol
        That’s physical impact, this is mental impact and with all respect to fury and everything he’s gone through mental health wise, we know he does get affected by things

Comment

Fury gonna end up getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post

That’s physical impact, this is mental impact and with all respect to fury and everything he’s gone through mental health wise, we know he does get affected by things
            are you saying that its mentally tougher to deal with kinahans downfall than having your newborn baby in intensive care?

Comment

- - No Son born of his Mother can whoop him. Is Whyte born of his Daddy?

Hmmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by Howitzer78 View Post
                Fury gonna end up getting KO'd.
                Honestly just listened to his latest interview approximately a half hour ago I’m not liking what I’m hearing about nothing more to prove retirement etc ,it makes me think Whyte could definitely win this . The guy hungry to defeat everyone in the division has the mental edge that’s Whyte .

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

are you saying that its mentally tougher to deal with kinahans downfall than having your newborn baby in intensive care?
                  I see your point there, fair enough, but he got the positivity from that knowing that thankfully his newborn survived, so mentally wouldn’t have affected him in the Wilder fight, whereas this kinahan thing is now and there’s no good news, it’s all bad news and all negativity

Comment

Is this the interview you guys are taking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X