Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero Denied Permission To Defend Title Versus Butler Due To BBBoC Medical Violation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero Denied Permission To Defend Title Versus Butler Due To BBBoC Medical Violation

John Riel Casimero has literally landed in hot water. The three-division titlist is now at risk of being forced to vacate his WBO bantamweight title due to his use of a sauna days ahead of a scheduled title defense in Liverpool.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Drug testing problems, tummy problems, underage girl problems, sauna problems.

Casimero's career is in shambles.

Comment

That's because Klimas is a pimp that could care less about his fighters, sad... KaRmA

Comment

so sauna is illegal now?! but drugs is legal? this is suckkks!

Comment

And they have proof? A sweaty towel? Some chick was in the sauna with him? And how are they going to prove Butler didn't get into a sauna?

Comment

I literally paid for my tickets today…

Hopefully they find a replacement. Sultan would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I literally paid for my tickets today…

Hopefully they find a replacement. Sultan would be great.
              Yep, Sultan is a great replacement .. He once beat Casimero...

Comment

The BBBofBS will let a drug cheat fight after a dirty test, because of a confidentiality claus, but a sauna? Not on their watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Yep, Sultan is a great replacement .. He once beat Casimero...
                  Yeah he’s flattered to deceive a few times since but still a decent fighter. Looked pretty good last time out on the TR card.

Comment

I hope Casimero can get his ****e together long enough one of these times for Inoue to smash him flat with a counter left hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X