Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Showing Off His Moves at Open Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Showing Off His Moves at Open Workout

Tyson Fury Workout Photos Gallery - TYSON FURY WAS put through his paces at this afternoon's open workout event ahead of his WBC World Heavyweight title defence against Dillian Whyte on Saturday, 23 April at Wembley Stadium connected by EE.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sasquatch not a champions body lol

Comment

i think he looks flabbier than usual in those anyway

Comment

He looks Stephen Kings thinner than he did against BUMSQUAD !!! I thought he would come in more out of shape like 290. He looks more like 260 or 265.

Comment

Fury & Sugar Hill have a endearing partnership.

When Fury first joined up with Sugar Hill, I thought it was a odd partnership. And Sugar Hill for me, seemed tense.

But as time went on, they seem to be a great symbiotic relationship.

Fury here dancing about with his top off is a very good sign. Fury is definitively not spooked, or bothered by this occasion.

Comment

I don't know if any athlete has gotten more performance out of unathletic looking body as Tyson Fury, maybe Babe Ruth ?

Comment

Looks in good shape, 260-265 pounds, Whyte is finished.
              The Sweet Science The Sweet Science likes this.

Comment

Fury looks to be in great shape! I was hoping he would take this fight seriously and come in lighter. It looks like he did just that. Fury can make this a relatively easy fight by boxing smart, which is what I expect him to do. He has tasted Whyte's power first hand in sparring, so he knows what he is up against. I believe Tyson Fury will box, confuse and frustrate Whyte and stop him somewhere in the middle rounds. Fury KO 7 is my pick.

Comment

He looked kind of lethargic and slow. Perhaps he's too heavy a favourite. Or perhaps he was performing at 5% of capacity so as not to give anything away. Despite what he says, he obviously will be coming with a game plan, and it's always better for that plan to be a surprise to the other side.

Definitely looking forward to it. Too many Championship fights are cherry-picks. This one most definitely isn't. It's two guys from the top five squaring off. We need to see more of that.

Comment

Fury got himself in fighting trim. Ready to stick and move and bamboozle Dillian Shyte.

Comment

Working...
                    X