Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haney: We Made Our Bones In Mexico, Graduated From Small Bars To Big Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Haney: We Made Our Bones In Mexico, Graduated From Small Bars To Big Stage

Devin Haney doesn't plan to leave anything to chance ahead of the type of blockbuster fight he has long craved. The unbeaten WBC lightweight titlist will hit the road for a shot at becoming undisputed champ when he faces lineal/WBA/IBF/WBO champ George Kambosos Jr. on June 5 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia
    [Click Here To Read More]

Made our bones in mexico aka fought bums till u could fight washed up guys in America gotcha lol. I hope kambumsauce can beat Devin. The haneys are annoying
    AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I dont care who wins, as long a the winner fights Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
        Made our bones in mexico aka fought bums till u could fight washed up guys in America gotcha lol. I hope kambumsauce can beat Devin. The haneys are annoying
        He was 17... ‍♂️
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Haney is a honorary Mexican

Comment

Isn’t there some rumour Haney lost in Mexico and his dad paid off the commission to reverse the result or some sh**? I remember Rolly Romero talking about it. Not sure if there’s any truth to it. Anyone have any info?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Isn’t there some rumour Haney lost in Mexico and his dad paid off the commission to reverse the result or some sh**? I remember Rolly Romero talking about it. Not sure if there’s any truth to it. Anyone have any info?
              Yeap all true. Vs hector garcia. Was a close fight garcia got the nod. Huggies and his dad paid the commission to have it overturned. This is all facts
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                Haney is a honorary Mexican
                I'll give him that, but those Australians don't care.

Comment

That's actually noteworthy, that Devin did earn some of his stripes by fighting in Mexico.

Comment

Came up the hard way that's for sure.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X