Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Promises to Stop Kell Brook in Three Rounds, Plays Down Khan Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Promises to Stop Kell Brook in Three Rounds, Plays Down Khan Bout

Conor Benn doesn't get the sense that Britain's stars of yesteryear are eager to face him. Not long after Benn short-circuited Chris van Heerden in two rounds last Saturday at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, former welterweight contender Amir Khan
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conor is talking it up well, fair play to him, but personally I don't want to watch Khan get spattered again. As for a Brook fight that's a different story Brook still has the ability to school him

Comment

Benn is on the Hearn path of no return with steady non competitive, non challenging fights… too much talk, no action, Eddie’s business practice
      Speng Speng nick59 nick59 like this.

Comment

If that fight happens he won't stop him in 3.
        Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

I doubt we see Benn against any name mentioned. Thurman is "above" being a gatekeeper. Broner will want 40 million dollars, DSG isn't gonna fight on Dazn and Mikey.... well its possible Mikey will take the fight but he has shown zero chance against anybody at welterweight.
          Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Three rd’s is a bit much. Like Lopez expecting a first rd KO of Kambosos. Kid better humble himself.

Comment

Conor cut out the middle man and just go to the local rest home for your next opponent
              Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

Another shot old man on the rematchroom diet.
                He won't go near a top 10 welter this year no matter what he say's & edward just wants to milk mugs gormless enough to pay to watch elderly abuse.
                It worked for Aj.
                Speng Speng nick59 nick59 like this.

Comment

I don't hate Benn, but he is unlikable. He's talking about steamrolling yesterday's stars. Take one to land one, from damaged goods. My bet is Hearn knows his limitations and keeps him on the pablum until he chokes.
                  P4Pdunny P4Pdunny Speng Speng like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    Another shot old man on the rematchroom diet.
                    He won't go near a top 10 welter this year no matter what he say's & edward just wants to milk mugs gormless enough to pay to watch elderly abuse.
                    It worked for Aj.
                    And who has the American wonder Ennis fought apart from gatekeepers?

Comment

Working...
                    X