No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Yalen Resigns As CEO Of MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Yalen Resigns As CEO Of MTK Global

A key figure in the rebranding of a global managerial outfit has decided to part ways with the company. International Boxing Hall of Fame-elected Bob Yalen announced his resignation as CEO of MTK Global. The announcement comes in the wake of a growing scandal surrounding company co-founder Daniel Kinahan, who was named by the U.S. government and the High Court of Ireland before them as continuing to play an integral role in the Kinahan Organized Crime Group (KOCG).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Bob Arum resigns next. Corrupt POS

Comment

Fury publicly confirmed in a viral video that Kinahan served as his adviser and who inform allegedly finalized a deal for an undisputed heavyweight championship showdown with then-WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO titlist Anthony Joshua.
      The American justice system has been sticking-it to Tyson and the Gypsy crime family. I remember when the 'Gypsy-Bum' announced A.J vs. Fury for the undisputed championship of the world, only to have the American courts drag him back into the ring with the 'Bronze-Bum' Deontay Wilder. I laughed so hard at the salty Brits over the news

Daniel Kinahan, is hiding somewhere in a rat infested hole in Dubai about to get his door kicked in by the feds. I just hope he implicates Tyson in his sales of kilos so that they can share a cell and take baths together in a sink.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The American justice system has been sticking-it to Tyson and the Gypsy crime family. I remember when the 'Gypsy-Bum' announced A.J vs. Fury for the undisputed championship of the world, only to have the American courts drag him back into the ring with the 'Bronze-Bum' Deontay Wilder. I laughed so hard at the salty Brits over the news

Daniel Kinahan, is hiding somewhere in a rat infested hole in Dubai about to get his door kicked in by the feds. I just hope he implicates Tyson in his sales of kilos so that they can share a cell and take baths together in a sink.
        Seek help dude, I think Tyson Fury has made you completely insane, your posts are becoming more unhinged by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Seek help dude, I think Tyson Fury has made you completely insane, your posts are becoming more unhinged by the day.

How many bricks do you think Tyson bought from Daniel Kinahan? And dont you find it suspicious that Martin Carefoot decided to not co-operate with UKAD in regards to Tyson's bribery, which could of potentially banned him for life?

Comment

How many bricks do you think Tyson bought from Daniel Kinahan? And dont you find it suspicious that Martin Carefoot decided to not co-operate with UKAD in regards to Tyson's bribery, which could of potentially banned him for life?
            I honestly don't care, if it isn't Kinahan smuggling drugs, then it's someone else.

As a boxing fan, i see that MTK has done a lot to grow the sport.

I don't recall seeing this kind of outrage when convicted murderer Don King is promoting a fight either.

Has Kinahan been convicted of any crimes yet btw?
            Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I honestly don't care, if it isn't Kinahan smuggling drugs, then it's someone else.

As a boxing fan, i see that MTK has done a lot to grow the sport.

I don't recall seeing this kind of outrage when convicted murderer Don King is promoting a fight either.

Has Kinahan been convicted of any crimes yet btw?
              Hey, at least Don King was convicted for his crimes and has a right to become a product member of society, as far as I know Daniel Kinahan is currently a internationally wanted fugitive with a considerable price on his head.

The only good I seen from MTK is that they introduced the middle-east to womens boxing in the last Probellum card with Tony Yoka's wife.

Comment

Kinahan lives in a mansion in Dubai not some hole.

Comment

Good, he’s a freaking loser

Comment

Hey, at least Don King was convicted for his crimes and has a right to become a product member of society, as far as I know Daniel Kinahan is currently a internationally wanted fugitive with a considerable price on his head.

The only good I seen from MTK is that they introduced the middle-east to womens boxing in the last Probellum card with Tony Yoka's wife.
                    Yeah man, King served 3 years for stomping a man to death over $600, he should be in prison right now, not promoting fights.

MTK have made a huge number of boxers financially secure and they look after their fighters best interests, that's a very good thing for the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X