Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Whyte Union Belt is Making The Rounds in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury-Whyte Union Belt is Making The Rounds in The UK

Fury, Whyte Union Belt Photos Gallery - The World Boxing Council created the Union Belt, which is going to be presented to the victor of the highly anticipated clash between WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Add it to the list of special WBC belts

Comment

With that White belt there will be more sanctioning fees that the champion would have to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
        With that White belt there will be more sanctioning fees that the champion would have to pay.
        Dillian Whyte won’t mind .

Comment

That's a nice looking belt. I could fun about matching accessories, but somebody is going to get hurt for it, so I'll let it go. Fury, by any way that it happens. A ko is possible, but Fury can get goofy, like with Wallin. Farting around until he got cut. Whyte isn't hitting Fury with anything Fury hasn't been hit with before.

Comment

Nice belt. Since Fury has won everything it's good for him to have another for his collection. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              This is ridiculous.
              Fight Night Champion! 2nd favorite game next to Round 2.

Comment

WBC makes the best looking belts

Comment

Best belt I've seen yet.

Comment

Look at the size of that thing. It's like that Sinbad movie, when they found the cyclops club.

Comment

Working...
                    X