Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela Credits David Benavidez For Added Growth as a Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela Credits David Benavidez For Added Growth as a Fighter

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - Jose Valenzuela (12-0, 8 knockouts) made a startling statement about his punching power and future in the lightweight division in his bout with former champion Francisco Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good looking talent right here,too bad the fight ended before those who hadn't seen him fight before, got to see the talent on this kid. Himself and Frank will be great addition to the division. PBC probably going to continue feeding Tank and Cruz cannon fodder until they rematch but Rayo vs Pitbull would be a great fight that hopefully we can get soon.

Comment

David Benavidez is a good role model for Jose "El Rayo" Valenzuela, who looks like a future world champion in the making.
      Other than the stupid decision's David has made is using illegal drug's, and losing his title due to missing weight.
      David carries himself with dignity, and is a true professional when he enters the ring for his fights.
      I have no doubt that David has learned for m his past mistakes, and is a very good influence in Jose's life, and career.
      David can fight with dogged determination, and in style, it looks like Jose can too.
      I enjoy watching them fight, and I'm looking forward to watching their next fights, and career progression.

Comment

Kid can fight

Comment

Working...
        X